Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I find a new dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by White_chris111, May 2, 2018.

Tags:
  1. I've been a loyal customer for about a year now and we're really cool, she even allows me to pay her later on when I'm broke which is usually after a day or two and I'm always on time except for this one time a long while back. I don't do this often at all but this month has been rough and I asked her to hook up a dub and I'll pay her Friday but she's been giving the run around since yesterday saying gotchu. It's the fake ness and sitting around waiting like an ass that bothers me.

2. Don't expect to be served if you don't have money.
    Your dealer seems to be alright maybe she doesn't have enough left to front a dub.
    Find a new dealer though thatd strengthen your position in negotiations.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Yh just leave her now or its harassment.

You owe her money and yet you still want more weed.

Find a new dealer lad lol you trolled her in real life lol

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. My brother gives me free weed dude because he's a dealer so it's OK for me ha ha ha

• Like Like x 1
  5. Your dealer seems cool to be hooking you up. I wouldn't expect her to go out of her way to front you though. But find another dealer too so you're not sitting around like an ass when she isn't coming through

• Like Like x 1
  6. you expect payment for your loyality

cash rules

so does

pay it forward

I deal with this at least once a month

sooner or later you roll to the gutter

shame really

good luck

• Like Like x 2
  7. Sounds like u forgot that it’s a 2 way street. U pay n u get the product, most ppl who sell do it for profit not to support others habit. I’d look into growing your own or cutting back n never expect a favor.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. heres my experience with that...whenever a dealer is stringing you along is most likely because they are waiting for their re-up and they dont want you to go elsewhere...it is dishonest but its not like mean, they just want the money

the thing to do is to have 4 or 5 people you can cop through and you wont have t be strung along, they dont come correct within a reasonable amount of time you move on to the next guy...i got a guy that will straight up say hes out or waiting on it and if i can get it elsewhere then do so...

• Like Like x 1
  9. I think you nailed it, that's exactly how I see it. I just need to find more dealers around my area in Miami dade

10. Yeah then u can buy from them n mooch off the current when ya run outta cash. Now ur thinkin.

11. Argreed I'm just really lucky I live in a legal state. I know growers who will sell for discount bulk over an oz for less than legal price. I've found top shelf buds on the streets for $15 an 1/8.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Yea, man, them some good prices. I gotta get to a legal state.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. It's relative but your definition of "a long while back" must be different than mine. With credit it just takes one time to destroy trust, just as it only takes one time to hurt a credit rating.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. You are just agreeing with what you want to hear to be honest.

15. I overthink a lot so sometimes I can be wrong. She's my first plug so I don't have a lot of experience with this or how it really works on the Inside, but that was on my mind

• Like Like x 1
  16. Fair enough Bro after you paid her back yu could ask her for weed dust or ask the new plugs if they have any left over weed dust if you can't afford it and they'll give you a bit of dust for free.

My old dealer used to say have some cheese dust and he'd tip it in my hands in front of all the boys.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Was this thread all about finding a contact here? Because it wouldn't make sense to find more dealers in Galveston

• Like Like x 1
  18. You never know honestly

19. That is most dealers. They have lives too, sometimes shit comes up but I agree, sometimes I wish they would be more straight up and just say what is going on. Glad I am toward the end of needing to deal with people on the street

• Like Like x 2
  20. Money always talks my friend the rest is all bullshit especially when it comes to this. Your complaining about response time for a dub that you want fronted? First off save your money and buy a bunch so you get more attention from said dealer, that always worked for me. Your at her mercy so what do you expect. Get a better job so you can get along without fronts and have more money for cannabis and if necessary get a new plug. But that doesn't seem to be the issue here. Some dealers are more responsive/reliable than others if you stay in this game long enough you will see.

• Like Like x 1