Should I fill the bottom chamber of stemless double perc bong with water

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Tobiobie96, Oct 6, 2014.

1. This is my first time owning a stemless bong and I know it sounds silly but I'm confused if I should fill the bottom chamber up with water or not, and if so how much? this is what it looks like, any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
    View attachment 1581977

2. Picture? Yes you should put water in the bottom chamber that the slide goes in.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. There's no slide if it's stemless.. But yes you should add water to the bottom chamber as well. The stemless design creates an additional 'natural' perc for extra filtration.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

4. There's definitely a slide. There just isn't a stem... hence the term "stemless."

5. Oh yeah, I'm being stupid. Was thinking downstem when I read and said slide.

6. If there's no water how is the perc suppose to function? Just saying.....lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Its a 2 chamber piece and the perc is in the second chamber. So you COULD only put water in the top chamber with the perc and not in the first chamber, it just wouldn't function as well.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

8. Rocket science.