Should I fertilize?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SantaCruzBluz, Aug 2, 2003.

1. Hi y'all...I have 4 plants in my closet, all in the second week of flowering. They've been growing under 2 4-ft flourescent light fixtures since they sprouted on May 1. I got 4 females out of 11 seeds that came up. I planted them in a good growing medium, and have only given them some general purpose plant food a couple of times. I probably should have been doing more, but they have been growing like crazy, and I've not been in a huge hurry. Anyway, my question is: should I fertilize them now, or add something to help them out while they're flowering? Any help greatly appreciated.

<CENTER>[​IMG]</CENTER>

2. OK, I got the picture link working, so I'll post a few pictures if y'all don't mind. If so, I'll take them back off. Here we go:

<CENTER>[​IMG]</CENTER>

3. <CENTER>[​IMG]</CENTER>

4. <CENTER>[​IMG]</CENTER>

5. <CENTER>[​IMG]</CENTER>

6. Thanks for the reply, 420. The photos above are of two of the four plants. I say the second week of flowering, but I had induced flowering in them a few weeks ago so I could remove the males, and when I cut the hours of light back again, they started flowering almost immediately. In fact, I'm not sure they ever stopped, even when I had the light back on 18 hours. I had a unique situation because one of the four sprouted a month after the others, and I wanted to let it catch up with the 3 females I got out of the original sprouts. It was a single seed out of a bag of really good herb, so I wanted to give it a try, too. Thanks again. So I should fertilize while they're flowering, then?