Should I fertilize or not?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by r3pr3z3nt, Feb 15, 2008.

1. My plants wihich are 2x Pure Power Plants are in the 5th or 6th week of flowering and I'm planning to harvest on Monday. The plants are showing a sign of some nutrient defficiency (leaves are turning purple on the outside). Should I fertilize or just leave it as it is until I harvest?
    Also, when should I stop watering? Last time was Monday.

2. if you must harvest monday i'd just leave them alone. Personally i'd fert again and let them go to 8 or 9 weeks.

3. PPP has some purple genetics doesn't it ??? What are your temps when the light is off ??? There are more explanations for purpling of the leaves then just a ND. Do you have a PH meter ??? what is your PH ??? The best suggestion I have for you is flush then fert and flush once more before you harvest.

4. in extreme rare cases it does

5. thats too early to harvest, i'd go at least 2-3 weeks longer. do you have any pictures of this girl you speak of?

6. PH is 6,4, night temp is around 20 degrees celsius (room temperature). It's it's 6th week- on monday it's going to be 6,5 in flowering, counting from the time, when the first signs of sex were visible.
    The plant is growing for 4,5 months now - I had some problems at the beginning, and it caused slow growth in the first two months.
    I want to harvest on monday, because I have two small plants, that need to be planted, and because I'm growing in cabinet, I need that space.
    Why do you think it's too early to harvest?

Attached Files:

7. INDOOR / OUTDOOR\t \tIndoor / Outdoor
    TYPE\t\tSativa
    \t \t \tPLANT HEIGHT\t \tMedium
    \t \t \tFLOWERING TIME\t \t8-9 Weeks
    \t \t \tHARVEST\t \tOct or month 8
    YIELD\t\tHigh yielder, 130g-200 Indoor / 500-600 Outdoor

pulled that info from www.marijuana-seeds.nl

as you can see it needs 8-9 weeks flower time, like AugustWest said.

8. the last couple weeks is where your buds really mature and put on extra weight.. although the bud in the pics doesn't look horribly premature imho.

anyway if you plan to harvest in 3 days then just let them be and don't water or add any nutes. Just my 2 cents.. it's your weed do as you please :)

either way you're gonna like that PPP it's some of the best smoke out there.

9. I would wait longer, I'm not an impatient kind, but I have to free the space for next two plants. I made a mistake of planting them too early...
    I still hope, taht I can get high on what's there now :)
    About that PPP, I've heard the same stuff AugustWest, that's why I've bought the seeds.
    I never smoked it before, though... I have a VaporTower Vaporizer, but I think it wolud be a disgraceful thing, to not smoke it natural way. These are my plants, after all! ;]

Joxter, AugustWest [for some reason I can't add rep. to you... It says, that I have to spread it more, before I add it again on your acc.]- big thanks to you guys!

10. you wont be disappointed man.. it's one of my favs. I have 3 going atm. Like i said the pics that you posted don't look that pre mature.. so i think you'll be fine.

good luck!

11. good luck man! hope it all turns out good