Should i feel like shit?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by iMarihuana, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Today one of my friends and I were pulled over by the cops while smoking a bowl. We hid our stuff under our seats and the cops came and asked us to get out of te car. we do and they do search his car. I was so worked up I didny even think of my right etc. I can't remember if he gave them permission to search because I was so nervous. But basically after everything went down they found the bud and began to arrest my buddy.

They told me I was free to go because It wasn't my car etc. As I walked away I apologized to my friend. He looked unbelievably scared, as I would too. I just feel so bad and like I should have gone Down with him.

Do you guys think it is fucked up that I ditched him? I keep beating myself up and I feel terrible...

2. Was it your bud or pipe? cuz you always take the rap for your own shit

3. It was all of his. But he wanted to smoke like an hour earlier and I told him to wait for me. It was also the first day he got his car so it was a little celebration. I feel like I should have let him stash his shit though instead of hiding it under the seat because he probably has a real hiding spot.

4. Lol dude you got off lucky, you tell your buddy he would have done the same fuckin thing. Around here the cops charge everyone in the vehicle with whatever is found. I know this for a fact...my bro got charged 3 different times because he was riding around with dumbasses who wouldn't admit the shit was theres so everyone was charged.

5. Hahahah the first day he had his car hah

6. I don't think you should feel bad. Shit happens, and you can't do anything about it.

7. nah man, not your fault

8. I don't think its your fault, but i can see why you would feel guilty man. I would as well in your position. Hope it all goes well with your friend man!

9. It's not your fault but i feel real bad for your homie

10. Shit happens dude, it wasn't your fault. And for the record, he doesn't have to consent verbally. As long as he doesn't verbally protest it, it's considered consent.

11. [quote name='"nascarfan"']Shit happens dude, it wasn't your fault. And for the record, he doesn't have to consent verbally. As long as he doesn't verbally protest it, it's considered consent.[/quote]

Yeah. He didn't protest it but I did. Does it really matter if it isn't my car?

12. Don't beat yourself up over it, he'd prolly beat himself up over it if it happened to you
    sad story, should prolly tell a friend or family member. I hate having thoughts like that in my head aswell

13. I told my dad right when it happened. My buddy was only a minor? Could someone hint me what a punishment for a minor would be with only about an eighth?

14. [quote name='"iMarihuana"']I told my dad right when it happened. My buddy was only a minor? Could someone hint me what a punishment for a minor would be with only about an eighth?[/quote]

Depends on your state, it'll probably end up being like 12 months probation tops.

15. Dude u said we hid "our" stuff under the seats. If it was ur stuff also that's a dick move.

16. Lol the first day I got my truck I was 17 I went over to my friends house to drink . My parents wanted me to drive home and I had no other option but to admit I was drinking and couldn't drive, they acted like it was all cool till I got home the next day . Then I get home and all my beer liqour and weed and stuff is on the table and my patents are both sitting down with there arms crossed

17. i keep a spare key in my wallet so if this ever happened to me i would lock my keys in my car "on accident cause i was nervous" and i could just unlock it later. i dont know what would happen but i think it would be a lot harder for the cop to search my car and would take a lot longer too so he probably wouldnt go through all of that to get my weed. The cops were i live have better things to do than spend hours trying to get weed out of my car when i have a clean record.

i got the idea of locking your car after the cop tells you to get out from one of those "never get busted" videos