Should i feel bad?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Zr-01stamg, May 14, 2010.

1. haha my teach pulled hers out the other day
    have you seen that show on bbc
    called how mad are you?
    where they take 3 PROF. psychologist/phsyichitrists
    and they basicaly watch these people take tests n shit
    and they diagnose them solely based upon what they see
    no history, nothing

its really fucked up haha, but for learning
    its VERY intresting
    i would advise anyone to loook that up

2. Like you guys are actually helping him at all :rolleyes:

3. what compells you to feel like your better then anyone here?
    blowdickallday
    really dude

he asked for help
    not some dude to come in and insult everyone

asshole

4. Haha nah man, I've never seen that show. We only have BBC America here, so it may not come on that channel. They've got my Doctor Who though, and that's all that matters :laughing:

Sounds like a pretty cool show though. I'm gonna have to check it out online or something

5. #25 weednotcrack, May 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2010

well, he can only help himself,the best we can do is to point him in the right direction ,those Drugs his on are just a cruch,being healthy is the only way to be truly happy.

And to the OP,i don't know if your still over weight or not,but a healthy diet well help your mind,Healthy body healthy mind. I've seen behavioral patterns too like you and seen the out of shape people are not so mentally stable.If you put junk into your system,it's going to fuck it up.

6. You're getting wittier with those names.

7. it only makes sense that you would feel guilt,
    ya know, thats part of having that
    ive been around alot of schizos,bipolars
    they are hard as fuck to handle, and when they get to theyr high point
    its fucking insaannneee, i could see why anyone would treat you like shit
    not saying its a good thing...by all means, its def not.
    i would advise looking int othe meds your taking tho, like really reaserch it
    because, ive seen tons of people
    better off
    without the pills
    haha, hard to believe but man those pills really fuck people up
    i mean i was put on the seratonin inhibtors, because i was depressed
    and i was waay better off not taking it...even tho borderline suicidal
    i would have murdered people/loved ones, on those pills
    they just dont help
    idk well i hope your straight dude
    and that everythng goes ok for you
    come back some time and say whats up, shit
    dont be a motherfuckin stranger

8. #28 Zr-01stamg, May 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2010

Ah you learn somethin new every day. I've always wondered i was plannning in working as a psychiatrist since i was a kid and i'm pretty good at it. Would me having these illnesses keep me from being to practice professionally? noone can give me a straight answer and i'd hate to get into college and then realize i can't use my degree.

And to guythat siad i do it for attention on the first page. That is a very silly presumption.

O and to cheefin i've been dry for awhile but hopefull get to pick up today :)

And i have symettrical OCD so i'm a pretty neat person lol

I take 800mg of seroquel a day, 100 mg of clomipramine, and ithink like 600 mg lithium?

And to weed not crack, i've always been a heavy dude, i played nose guard in high school so im pretty muscular. Although i'm on the decline in that department i had back surgery this winter and it's still kickin my ass.

9. i mean unless it REALLY interferes with your daily
    occupations/shit, then i would think that you could do it
    i plan on becoming something along the lines
    of working with psychology tto, maybe in the drug industry
    i know that better than anything

but dude, take that shit forreal
    its the best class ive ever taken in my life
    it really
    told me alot about myself

wierd

10. Unfortunately, yes man, it would keep you from being able to practice professionally. For licensing you're required to go through a series of psychological tests, because you can't exactly advise people too well if you have psychosis. You may be able to one day, and then the next you might not be able to.

You could, however, work within the mental health system, just not as a therapist or psychiatrist. You could do things like lead recovery groups or work in a mental health hospital doing things like blood work, patient intake/outtake, and medication management.

11. Mental disease is very real and very diabolical and hard to understand if you don't have it.

I have a extreme case of paranoia normally, I am ALWAYS paranoid to death...it's really not fun at all and is a shitty thing to deal it. It basically lowers your quality of life by a huge percentage.

Paranoia is a disgusting thing to have, Always being suspicious of something and always having Negative thoughts is not something to take lightly. Been to tons of doctors and the meds make me like a zombie.

Weed surprisingly reduces the paranoia and helps me move forward mentally...after the high is gone i'm back to my shitty mental paranoia state.

I just wish i could get medical marijuana for my condition because it's really screwed up my life sevenfold...i just can't take all the mental activity anymore it's annoying as hell:(

Op i can sympathize with you:smoke: be strong man be strong.