should i feel bad?

Discussion in 'General' started by umopp, Mar 21, 2008.

1. ok so this morning i drive to school like i always do, park, and go take a college placement test, after the test is over i get a text from my sister saying that she heard my car alarm go off and she saw a car driving away and that she knows who it was, being in school i go to campus security and tell her what i was just told, so we pick up the girl go down to our cars and the campus security confirms that it was indeed her car that hit mine all while the girl is denying that she hit my car even when there are witnesses and physical marks on both cars that show she did hit it. After the security person goes like "you can keep denying it but there is hard proof that you hit his car and didnt bother leaving a note with insurance info meaning if this was outside of school you would have just committed a hit and run." After that was said this girl starts crying and saying that now she "didnt know" that she hit it. all this time i didnt say anything but i wasnt showing any sympathy for her since she did hit and run my car and didnt bother leaving a note or anything. so later my sister also tells me that the girl that hit my car is the same one that bought her stolen ipod off someone and also lied about it. Anyways, do you think i should i feel bad about not caring that she was crying away and getting in trouble with the school and insurance when she hit my car and has a history of lying?

2. Absolute not. Shes probably just one of those girls that is a huge bitch and can cry when need be. She was probably just trying to use tears like she would if she was in court or something. Hate people like that.

3. she sounds kleptomaniac liar.... fuck her. Seriously, some one pulled the same shit on my brother, but they never caught the guy. Also, my brothers friend hit his car and just drove off.

4. Hell no! fuck that cunt. I would have kicked her in the face.

5. Wow shes a bitch for lying, she deserved to cry. All you did was report a serious issue and shes thinking that nothings going to happen.

6. hell no dude! im with funglyfungus she prolly just turned on the waterworks cuz shes a manipulative ho

7. yeah man people like this piss me off

8. hell yeah man, if you wanna be a badass next time u see her or find out her phone #, lie n tell her that u reported the incident to the police and the security guard is collaborating your story, you could then take it down 2 paths
    tell her she should be receiving a summons soon and listen to her trip out again
    2-tell her after alot of dragginf on that maybe youd be ok with setteling out of court, and ask for like $300 or something, reminding her that that will be way cheaper then court will be

but uption 2 makes u a manipulative ho too. but hey why not beat the bitch at her own game right?

9. "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind." - Mahatma Gandhi

dude, just find out how much it will cost to fix damages and then add more money to that amount for inconvenience and gas purposes (you had to drive to mechanic).

10. Man, I wouldn't feel bad.

She hit your car and instead of just doing the right thing she drove off thinking she wouldn't get caught. It's not like she was coming back to say sorry. Fuck that bitch, hopefully she gets the worse possible from that situation...

Saying she didn't know is shit too since your car alarm went off.

People like that make me so mad.

11. Ahahaha, I'm not even stoned yet I still see this as the perfect response.
    +Rep.

Edit: I can't give you rep, what the hell?
    But I have so many lime green bars!
    DOES THAT NOT MATTER GRASSCITY?
    Bastards

12. Dude fuck no. You cant let some dumb bitches tears get you down. She clearly hit your car and then tried to just drive away. IDK If you've ever been in a car accident, but at ANY speed, you fucking know when you hit a car. Shes just cunt who is full of shit.

13. Fuck her she was trying to play you all it was an act

14. Fuck no she messed with your property without care. I woulda called the police and got her arrested :D you don't fuck with my property. You wanna throw down, spread rumors then do it but don't fuck with property.

15. yeah man ive never been in an accident so idk what it feels like but it would make sense that it would be felt

16. Fuck no you shouldn't feel bad, she hit your fucking car.