Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I feel bad?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KappaAlpha, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Ok so long story short I have a fraternity brother who never has weed but is always willing to torch the bowl... Recently he's been being extra nice to me since he saw pictures of my stash... Go figure. So last week he called up and said he was having a stressful day and wanted to talk so I invited him over, happens again just a different day. Both days I smoked him up just to try to cheer him up.. But now it's like he's calling every other day saying hey man can I just uh smoke a bowl or two?

Conclusion : I told him straight up NO for the first time now he's pissed at me for not giving him FREE weed!

Should I feel guilty?

2. Yea man thats your bro.. Bros always get free weed.

3. He's obviously just using you. Fuck him, no you shouldn't feel bad at all.

4. have him over and chill without weed. Dont smoke and see how things go. True friends dont need weed to have a good time. You will see how quick you are being used.

This is why i almost like being the biggest pothead/regular smoker in my group. I am most likely the only one smoking and all my friends are very accepting of me.

5. In these economic prices giving away weed and paying for college don't work. Not giving up either.

6. Don't feel guilty bro. You were generous enough to smoke a bowl or so with that fool, tell him to put in some cash,weed,or gtfo.

7. #8 KappaAlpha, Apr 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2013
    Beginning to move towards that as I want new piece :smoking:
    This is what a few of my brothers have told me, I don't like having bad relations with close individuals but his weed crutch is
    Ruining it..
    And your right he would come by and beg to amoke and get all pissy..Very jealous and ya I feel that way In situations sometimes too. It's nice
    he got at less away with a few grams as he loaded a bowl while I took a shower in MY house..

8. What the fuck? I never got these ''stoner friends''. Most of my friends will smoke only a few bowls a year (they're not stoners) or share a puff or two on a party (only if already tobacco smokers... I have no ''pure weed'' smoker friends at all) so they'll never beg for anything, only if you offer THEM.

It's your stuff! If he's not cool with you not sharing weed, just say you've quit smoking for now and sold your stash. See if he still hangs with you. If he doesn't be crude and ditch that motherfucker.

9. why would you feel bad? you were being friendly plus generous and he only attempted to take advantage of your good going attitude...

10. "A friend in need is a friend indeed but a friend with weed is better"! - Placebo