should i even continue smoking??

Discussion in 'General' started by davida0829, Oct 3, 2012.

1. ok well i stopped really enjoying smoking last year around november but continued till may 30th of this year an stopped from may to september 25th my toking buddy got back from bootcamp he is no longer intersted in smoking so i connected with one of my old homies whom annoys the fuck out of me an we toke up hes chill as fuck in small doses but still isnt the same and just kind of got old

dont want to be left behind by my friend who just got out of bootcamp cause he is like my brother

then again i want to continue toking in moderation (toked for 3 years everyday all day just got old)

then again i just want to stop completely

any ideas here blades its driving me crazy....

2. You should stop smoking.
    No wait, you shouldn't.
    Wait no you should.
    Wait no you shouldn't.
    Seriously dude its up to you.

3. Will he even turn it down at a party, on a holiday or special occasion?

4. yea how it feels lol i know it is up to me but i need some advice or some shit idk im indescive as fuck

5. yea he is done toking

sure we will be getting drunk on the partys holidays an occasions tho :hello:

6. don't smoke if you don't want to smoke. You'll find yourself wanting to smoke, you'll smoke, then you'll become a pothead

7. smokey ig that is true

does the magic ever come back tho? use to be a magical journey to light a j an just go on a walk an wonder around now its just kind of yea im high now what???

8. Do what the fuck makes you happy and what your heart/brain/whatever tells you to do.

The magic will come back, its just your tolerance, just wait more time in between smoking. Take some t-breaks, do something, but you definitely spend to much time being high.

In the end, just do what makes you happy man, nobody else lives your life but you so you shouldn't let anybody else decide how you live it.

Peace man :smoke:

9. Smoking gets boring sometimes but it usually picks up again. Maybe you should find others to smoke with or do something else along with smoking. Like go smoke and go on a walk in a really nice place or something. Something that is fun. Or find new friends. They don't have to smoke with you but you can get high with them around. You dont have to smoke. It's not something you need to do at all.

10. thanks for posting something use full nerd an sploojum

this is true it is my life an i should live it the way i want to

an yea i think im just going to get another 8 see how that goes an make my mind on how it ends up going same ol same ol im going to quit new life to it ill continue

thanks guys

an i know its my life an i should be making new friends but not to easy for me hate meeting people lol so seeing a possibility of my bro ditching me next year or yr after next kind of scary we litteraly would have took a bullet for one another and im sure we still would i am just a pessamistic fuck an always have a shitty look on the future

oh well 35 mins an me an one of my homies is going to chill

11. Dont let other's decisions affect yours. BE YOUR OWN PERSON. If you enjoy smoking then DO IT. If you TRULY feel you are not gaining anything from smoking, you feel paranoid, cannot function properly, then stop. By all means though, DO NOT STOP JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE WANTS TO OR WANTS YOU TO. Unless weed is causing your life to spiral out of control (like if you were dealing or smoking laced marijuana) Smoking herb is not like doing heroin or meth. People can stop much more easily.

I want you to try something. When you are about to smoke, sit there and think about every negative aspect that occurs when you smoke, then think of the positives. After you've had time to think about it, make a strong decision and stick to it.

And as for the "magic" lol, you will get it back once you :
    A. stop for a long time (2-6 months or longer) and smoke up again
    B. change your smoking method (switch from j's to bongs or even a vape)
    C. get better strains (dont just find your regular connect, look around for something better, if you are a patient like myself, you have a vast selection at your local shops
    D. switch to BHO or any other kind of wax for a real "blast off" experience

Also, with maturity and loss of childhood innocence A TON of things become less magical. Im 24 now and still long for the days when my imagination used to run wild!

12. thanks wax payne :) when in large groups bad outweighs good by myself or with 1 really trusted friend its allllllllllll good

an yea i can understand the longing fucking sucks i still long for the days i would just enjoy building pipes an toking an just absolutly being amazed at how everything looked and sounded smelled and tasted was like another world a more peacefull world haha

now it is im high looks weird but not captavating haha

13. yea you know they say the world is a cruel place for a child... i like to think the opposite. the world gets more and more stressful as an adult because you realize that "not all that glitters turns to gold" meaning that the realization of the "real" world around you and its impact, can totally crush an aspirations or ideals you once held as a child. I used to believe in santa claus and was devastated when i was 10 to find he was only there to keep me in control all year so i would "be good"

14. this is so true it killed me a little inside when i found out that as well it truly is easier for kids cause like you said when you get older just stop beliving in crazy shit

hell i am a huge zombie fan back when i was 10 i was so fucking stoked for it to happen when i turned 16 those dreams where crushed

hope it does but know it wont.

use to love going to the woods smoking a spliff (im a nerd) so it just felt at home almost skyrim type shit then it just got old figured out i was never going to find a ghost or some random thing in the woods haha

15. Yeah dude shit never gets any easier.

However I think that quote means more like exactly what you are saying, that the corruption of the world is too harsh for a child to understand or comprehend, and it is a cruel place for a child to live. For that reason we shelter children.

But I feel like that could mean both things, both ways, if that makes sense. Either way it is powerful and true.

Childhood was easy, yo. Sucks gettin' old. :smoke:

16. Thank you davida, your the first person I've helped on this site. Stay strong.