Should I eat? (story inside)

Discussion in 'General' started by TheGuyInNikes, Jan 26, 2009.

1. alright so Im a bit hungover because I got hammered last night, way too hammered

I woke up today with alot of nausea, it feels like all the alcohol is still in my stomach and creeping up my throat like if I want to barf but I'm not, and wierdly at the same time Im pretty hungry

Im also getting cold chills for no reason
    anyway Im afraid Imma barf if I eat, what should I eat or should I just wait this out?

2. Everyone is different, I'd go to McDonald's! it's the hangover cure :)

don't forget to smoke a joint first!

3. plz help and fuck alcohol, Imma stick to weed now:(

4. first i recomend smoking a bowel, wait a bit then munch but slowly thats a past down tradition for hangovers ...as for me i never get them i always wake up drunk

5. If you have some green, smoke and then eat. Its the best cure ever. Or ... make your self puke and you will feel a lot better. If you puke after you eat just a little it will be worth it to feel better.

6. oh, I hate the "i'm hungry but can't eat anything" hangovers. Weed IS the best cure for that. I also like crackers and ginger ale, lol.

7. stomach hangover winner.

p.s. throwing up isnt that bad, if you feel the need to, your stomach proly wants you to.

8. smoke some weed drink some gatoraid youll be fine. i hate throwing up so i never force myself to if im hungover.

9. Whatever you do... Do NOT smoke a bowel.

[​IMG]

Drink some Gatorade and smoke some weed... Then eat some scrambled eggs and toast.

10. That happens to me all the time, like all throughout the night I feel the burn of the alcohol/stomach acid coming back up my throat and it makes me feel like vomiting into the morning. Smoke a bowl, and puke if you want youll feel better but I always dry heave like a bitch. Should feel better by noon enough to eat something small.

11. this is a cheezy vid, but this has worked for me recently

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh39ZDvUzzw"]YouTube - How To Cure a Hangover[/ame]

12. Eat three Tums. They work wonders. Then eat a bagel and get a coffee from Dunkin' Donuts. You'll feel like a champ.

13. smoke, then eat

try drinking water, too

14. QFT, weed for the head/mind and bread type foods to absorb any residual alcohol.

I also like to watch a funny show or movie to get my mind off of it.

15. Water and bread.

Seriously, anyone telling you to drink anything besides water is leading you down the wrong path. Your body is dehydrated and you need to get lots of water into it.

And bread absorbs tons of shit in your stomach.

So, water and bread.
    And of course get high to take your mind off being hungover.

Bam, hangover cured.

16. Even better... drink some water and eat a piece of bread BEFORE you go to bed, and you won't wake up with a hangover in the first place.

It's not 100% effective, but it works well for me most of the time. The rest of the time, I smoke a bowl and eat crackers and drink ginger ale.

17. So.... how did the whole eating thing go?

18. I ate very small amounts of food, drank alot of water and packed me a bowl like you guys reccomended, Im starting to feel alot better and Ill be good by dinner:hello:

19. Sounds like the time I drank to much whiskey in a short ammount of time.

My suggestion, this worked for me.

Anti-acid tablets. 2-4 tums/rolaids
    Smoke a bowl, and wait for ur stomach to settle
    Drink a lot of water, and try to eat something thats not high in fat.
    Soup, crackers, ect... are good.

I ended up having a bad stomach for a week+
    I think the whiskey killed my stomach lining, so I started taking Prilosec OTC.
    Which has really helped. So if ur stomach issue continue the next few days, consider that.

20. Drink tons of water so you diloute it and dont get dehydrated