Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I eat it???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by elmalamen, May 2, 2012.

1. Correct. But if you make a firecracker and let it sit for a few days it will get you completely high, without being cooked.

2. it's likely, but your digestive system works way too quickly to allow that to happen inside your own body.

3. #23 oncloudnine, May 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2012
  4. Stick it up your arse (no homo)

Weed suppositories get you high as fuck mate!

5. HAHAHAHA that would be a fuck up shart !

6. this kid never replied :/ i think he got locked up lmaoo

7. #27 elmalamen, May 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2012

HEHEHE nope Im here nothing happened !!! Since the plane was horribly delayed, I was with a friend got out of the waiting room, went outside near the airport smoked 1 joint and kept the other one, security checkpoint is very annoying but here they dont have those full body X-ray scanners so as long you dont have any metallic objects in your pocket you're pretty much safe, I'm new to the forum but not an amateur regarding smoking weed, been smoking for more than 10 years now... BTW I also had like 1/2 gram of coke in my wallet... most airport security are pretty dumb its very hard for them to find small amounts and also very hard for a dog to sniff them. And in Colombia if I was caught with 2 joints that would be pretty much a personal dose, at the most they would have throw it away.

EDIT: ...... I snorted the coke on the plane, shit that was a very nice trip

8. [quote name='"Madliberator"']Stick it up your arse (no homo)

Weed suppositories get you high as fuck mate![/quote]

Lol. Yea plug it dude.

9. Just tuck that shit under your ballsack and sit there quiet.

10. too late, I traveled with it and smoked one ! Im not gonna waste good weed !