Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I eat it???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by elmalamen, May 2, 2012.

1. Ok, so right now im in a Colombian airport and smuggled 2 joints in my pocket, since its so hard to smoke them without being noticed, and my flight is delayed, also want to get high !!!

Should I eat one of them? Will I get any effect?

2. You will feel nothing, maybe a little sick? THC can not be consumed unless it was cooked, smoked, or vaped in some way. Sorry.

3. #3 aPersonUponaHill, May 2, 2012
    Last edited: May 2, 2012
    Trafficking talk is not allowed on here, but why??????do you have any idea how long you can go to jail for? Throw that shit away now.

I wouldnt even try leaving to smoke them now because it would look really suspicious.

Its weed, its not worth going to prison for.

Ok one more edit, when you throw it away, if you throw it away(I really hope you do), go buy some food first and sit down and ball them up with the trash when you are finished. I love weed and it would kill me to throw it away and I can't believe im saying this, but your odds of getting caught are very high and no one likes prison love. Well some people.

4. Well actually I found a research paper where a few people said that you could eat it and it would make some effects and everything but I just want to confirm it does, just not to waste some good weed !!!

5. You'd have to eat more than two joints to feel anything...It would have to be even more than a sandwich bag full of weed. :smoke:

Just strap them to your leg and smoke after you land. :yay:

Edit: 2,000th post...Nothing special just thought I'd point it out :D

6. I would be scared to even take them out of my pocket. Jail isn't fun.

7. eat the joints. you wont get high. but youll get rid of the weed which is what you need to do lol.

do you even live in colombia? you're tryna get caught up on some drug charges in some random ass country? cmon

8. be careful with that man.

9. Some people need to watch locked up abroad before taking shit to other places or at least research drug laws before they smuggle weed.

10. You aren't in California, or wherever you came from. Get rid of that shit right away

11. Did you at least pick up some coke? jk but not really.

12. why do you have weed in an airport in your pocket. smh. no eating it wont get you high you have to activate the thc by heat. either by cooking vaping or smoking it. I think if you eat it though it still has medicinal benefits? like the thc changes when you heat it up or something. idk id eat it but you wont get high.

13. True, I've watched a few episodes and you DON'T want to be in a foreign prison.

14. Go for a piss and flush it man, Don't risk it.

15. It doesn't have to be cooked. Weed is alcohol and fat soluble, so it can get you high without heat activation, cooking is just faster usually. Uncooked firecrackers are a prime example, they get you zoned quick.

16. you won't feel anything from eating it. it has to be decarbed through vaping or cooked to activate the thc.

17. You might feel something but not near as much as if it was cooked

"Raw" weed can get you high, your body just doesn't process the chemicals as much as smoking or a true edible would

18. Wrong. Refer to my previous post itt. :smoke:

19. new idea go in the bathroom and smoke QUICK! lmfao just hotbox that bitch and walk out like you have no idea!!!! LOOOLL!

20. the amount of thc being absorbed by your body from eating raw weed is little to none. you might get a slight placebo effect but you're not going to get HIGH.

this is speaking from experience after having to eat an 8th in a sticky situation.