Should i eat it?

Discussion in 'General' started by flapjack1439, Apr 3, 2012.

1. OK so my coworker had a bowl from panda express for lunch. I don't have money for much for.the rest of the week and didn't have time to make a sandwich this morning. So he ate most of the bowl but there was rice left. He closed the lid put it.in the bag and threw it out. Who thinks I should eat it? I'm pretty fuckin hungry

2. Eat that shit man.

3. Really want to just would be very embarrassing if he walked back in

4. #4 ghostonvacation, Apr 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2012
    Damn....just don't let any of your co-workers see you. Some chick I used to work with did that and other people I work with saw/made comments about it for weeks. Eat that trash rice homey :D

5. If you do eat it make sure people see you

someone will probably offer to buy you something to eat lol, I would

6. Then don't eat it? lol. I thought you wanted advice. My vote is eat it too, if he walks in, stare him in the face with the most sullen expression you can, and yell out "THIS SHIT IS BETTER THAN ANAL SEX".

7. Ate it shit was good as hell no one saw me life's.good

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t36jwyVncmQ]George eats trash - YouTube[/ame]

:smoke:

9. Win. On so many levels. How did I forget about this one?! Oh Georgey boy, TV misses your antics :)

And btw, I have a poster of your avatar on my wall. lol or my poster is your avatar. Everytime I see you post I kinda lol a little cuz it throws me off so bad. Haha

10. [quote name='"flapjack1439"']Ate it shit was good as hell no one saw me life's.good[/quote]

This guy. Lol

11. Ha Yeah Ive been sportin' the AV since the day I joined, and it will remain to be so until the day I die. :cool:

12. But he is a loathsome, offensive brute...yet...I can't look away

:hello::hello::hello:

13. lmfao this is great. i eat what my friends throw out all the time im just like hey man lemme get that after your done im starving. haha yea but im a garbage disposal im always eating when sober. when im high thats just insane haha!

14. ^^^Sounds like my boy in Tulsa, doesn't help that he's 6ft or so either...