Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should i eat 1 or two firecrackers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PeacefulStoner, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Heres the firecrackers that i made. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Should i eat one or two? I wanna eat two just to make sure it works. :smoke:

2. Depends if you want to be functional for the rest of the night, also depends on how much you put in; how much did you?

If i were in your shoes, and they are decent firecrackers, i would eat one, wait 30-45 minutes, and decide if i want to eat another one.. or a half of another.

3. You only live once...

4. Uh, with how big those appear to be, I would only go with one.

5. If you're uhhh not living with or ABSOLUTELY SURE you won't see your parents and/or have nothing to do for quite a few hours.... Take two and enjoy.

6. Your decision, id say eat both, because in my opinion, most people don't eat enough for it to be worth it..

You didn't even say or show how much bud was in them?

All we can see is grahm cracker and foil...

7. Make a 3rd, eat all 3, go outside & watch the stars while it sets in. Unless your down South, in which case this is not the time for firecrackers

8. I didnt weigh it out, i took a decent sized nug of some death star and ground it up into both crackers

9. EAT THEM BOTH IN UNDER 10 MINUTES. That way they will both hit you at the same time.... leading to a POWERFUL high and an incredible climax... You only live once go for it.