Should I dump my gf?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The 805, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Idk why I'm even dating her. I never had any sort of attraction to her but she like me a lot i guess. She always tells i love you and I'll do anything for you and all that stuff. Well we have been dating for about a month now .

Ok first of all she isn't allowed to go anywhere , her parents are straight up assholes and make her do a bunch of shit . When she comes to dates with me, she brings her little 5 year old brother which I find annoying and just want to beat the shit out of him. She brings him everywhere we go, it's like we have a kid already but it sucks .

Last thing, she was still a virgin , but not anymore after a few days ago. It was good I guess but she really need to clean up her hygien, it' was pretty fucking gross down there it smelt like fuckin rotten tuna! When I was making out with her, I gaged because she tasted like metal , or iron. It was just really gross.

I think I'll feel kinda bad if I dump get though. She really likes me , I don't but I took her v card but now she says she's in love and wants to marry me and all that bs , she is younger than me too.

What do you Guys think GC. And personal experiences ?

2. fuck bitches, get money

3. grow up...

4. fuck her then be out.

5. #5 The 805, Jul 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thanks

6. merry that bitch....................................................jk dump her or whatever idk :D

7. #7 Deathtrip420, Jul 29, 2011
    Tell her to wash her vag and brush her teeth. Problem solved!

8. since you cant decide for yourself.

flip a coin.

9. in my opinion you made the mistake by taking her v card, from the way your making it seem i would have never went down there especially if she tasted like metal/iron :eek:

dont just dump her, tell her nicely. i could imagine how it feels to be lead on and then fucked over, dont just hurt somebody like that. sounds like shes real in love with you though lol.. but theres nothing much you can do now, if you dont like the chick shoulda never went with her from the start :rolleyes:
    let her off easy

10. i flipped a coin. it said you should stay together. but what does a stupid coin know?

11. if shes above an 8, which i doubt after your description, then dump her. youll regret staying with her most likely, the relationship isnt gonna go anywhere and shes gross. g's up ho's down.

12. it sounds like shes 15

13. #13 The 805, Jul 29, 2011
    Exactly . She is and I think I made the wrong decisions getting involved with her . Now how to let her go?? Ha

14. So obvious troll thread.

15. Hm. That raise's questions about you now.

16. damn!! i would never stick my dick in something that smelt like rotten tuna! :eek:

17. disregard females, acquire currensy

18. Her mouth tasted like metal, or her vagina?

19. #19 The 805, Jul 29, 2011
    Her mouth did, like a bunch of pennies . I gaged but she didn't hear it lol. And her vagina smelt gross like fish and was a mess down there like a jungle hah

20. Lol Idk why but I said rotten tuna like a british person but foreal dump her