Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

should i dry out my bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Trojantoker91, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Hey guys first post. great forum btw!!

i just bought a 1/4 of sum decent bud. its still a little moist should i let it dry or just toke away?

thanks

2. Toke as long as it lights well, whatever. I prefer my bud sticky/moist.

3. Depends on how moist it is. If it's just some good and it's really sticky, definitely don't. If it's actually moist, that's good sometimes. Depending on the method you choose to smoke it, really. If you smoke from a bong/pipe the moisture will keep it from burning excessively. You'll have to burn longer to get your hit. You won't have all the extra smoke coming from the bowl. Really dry stuff will burn really quick and some of it just goes into the air.

4. thanks i was just a bit concerned its a new dealer n hes been known 2 spray his buds 2 make them weigh more or some shit lol

5. Lol wow, i've never heard that one before. Makes sense though, as long as he doesn't spray them with a chemical. Dippers will make you literally go crazy.

6. Man that's a dick move, spraying to get more weight.

7. lol i thought the same but my friend swears hes seen him do it

8. Lol.:smoke:

9. Out of curiosity....

Why would you buy from a dealer known to scam people?????

10. He was the only guy that had any bud. Its pretty dry were i live just lately

11. Fair enough!

If you want to dry it out a bit, leave it at the bottom of a paper bag, and cover it in thin strips of paper bag material. Basically shredded paper bag. Leave this in a cool dry place. This is a method common for growers post harvest, and usually takes a couple days. Considering you didn't just harvest it, I would imagine it would only take a few hours or so.

12. Call him up and say you know that bud you sold me was wet. If he doesn't make it right tell him to fuck off. Dealers love amateur smokers. Especially the ones who don't speak up and continue to get ripped off.

13. Microwave works well.