Should I drop some Acid right now?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by AaronEbola, Dec 25, 2008.

1. Well. . . I've been smoking all day to try the hash I made, and shoving bowls at my guy to get sponsored to make more for free (And I got the sponsor for 50/50!)
    Anyway, he hooked me up with three hits, but I have some minor hesitations;
    First, I've never done it. I won't have any company, and I would be in my room. Music is ready, my guitar is in there, I was going to take some lights in there, too.
    I've also eaten a big meal.
    So do I dose, or wait for another chance. First time, by the way. . . three hits.

2. at the most, do two hits your first time IMO. or, do one tonight and 2 this weekend. that would be tight. dont worry if your by yourself, drug people learn how to handle seeing theyre dead grandmother with a knife in her teeth crawling up their legs, no big anymore. youlllll understannnnd laterrrrr

3. Frankly, I don't want to understand that. And I really want visuals, and so I think I would want to do all three.
    Would two this weekend really give me moving and breathing?

4. its from fear and loathing, doesnt matter if you understand.

dude, just wait till this weekend and do all 3 of your gonna go balls out. just do it

5. LOL I Love fear and loathing.

6. Alright, you answered my question. I'll put off the temptation for the night.
    Think about the hella nice christmas morning I'll get tomorrow.
    Any advice on things to do on Acid?

7. 3 hits is a lot for a first timer....I candy flipped (Molly + LSD) at my last widespread show and one hit had me tripping all night even after the show in the bars and later in the hotel room in fact I dont think I fell asleep til 4 am, but either way 1 hit makes me see good visuals but not too much that it freaks me out tho....Two hits makes me pretty intense I don't want to move as much , never done three I imagine it would be quite intense though and espescially if youve never tripped before....Im high as fuck right now and Im saying dont do it lol its usually the high guy whos the encouraging one in this kind of action lol...I say two at most save one for later...are these hits sugar cubes, papers, etc?

8. Blotted on to candy. My guy is seasoned and loves Acid, and said this is quality stuff.
    And since it was 6 a hit, which I found reasonable, of course I bought them.
    But I might take you up on that and take one and then save two. Lol.

9. Have fun tripping Christmas morning! That's something I wouldn't mind trying haha

10. My sister and I just each dosed one.
    Should be tight =]

11. Fuck it, I'm dosing the other. Lol.
    My first WILL NOT be a waste.
    This is fucking ill. I love it.

12. did not read.
    eat the drugs
    EAT THEM

13. I'm so fucking tripping right now XD
    If I had a capacity to translate the things I see, the way I hear, or the feelings overcoming me I would. But CANT.

14. HEHE WICKED! I wish i was tripping on christmas the damn christmas the damn christmas tree would look awesome

15. so how was it? :D

16. hah, it IS christmas man!! :smoke:

17. yeaa looks like your having a good time i remmber trippin on 2 hits myself. :D and dont forget to smoke some weed

18. if you trust yourself then do it.

19. Ha ha, I basically played my bass in front of my computer until it kicked in, I was sure it did when in my peripheral vision the sky outside of my window darkened up and things were starting to breathe.
    Listened to music for a good long time, talked to a friend, took a nature walk exiting through my garage. My dad later found it open and confronted me. At least my bedroom door was closed.
    "I needed to make a phone call to vent, and there is too much snow to open the back gate. Sorry I left the garage open."
    All the christmas lights and snow glimmering, along with some very speedy clouds made for an excellent trip. I'm buying 4 tomorrow to take on monday.

20. tolerence to acid builds quicky, if thats something tat interests you...