Should I do my mom's friend?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by TicTacToke, May 15, 2011.

1. We'll considering the responses, it would be irresponsible for me NOT to stick it in, so I'll proceed on, and post results.

[​IMG]

2. #42 Smotpoking, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Heck yes, I'm anxious

3. Go get 'em Tiger!

4. fuck the fuck out of her in a heart beat

5. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh2sWSVRrmo]YouTube - Children[/ame]

6. Pound her so hard she has to be in a wheelchair for a week.

7. #49 ThatFriendlyGuy, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016

8. exactly be a real man Think with your dick, Not your brain.

• Like Like x 1
  9. She's really cute!! YES!!

10. Ram that shit hard bro!

11. Damnit, I read that title as "Should I do my friend's mom?" I am so disappoint.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Don't do your friends mom!

13. You should've fucked her. Damn she just came up to you like that. That would've been the easiest pussy ever and if that pics not from google or anything she looks pretty good. I would've hit it

14. #57 TicTacToke, May 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2011
    Well I have good news to report. The dirty deed has been done.

I got her number off my mom's cellphone and shot her a text. "Hey this is ----, is the offer still on the table?"

haha - two mins later "Yes."

So we agreed I'd meet her at her house around noon yesterday. I arrived fashionably late, don't want to come on too strong. She pours us some cabernet sauvignon (It was aight I guess, real floral taste, not my preference...but...hey I didn't come to drink wine.) So we got talking...She told me she would never do these things. But something about me being 19 and the way I flirted with her she said "It just excites me. Since my divorce no one looks at me that way anymore." We discuss her reaction to me leaving, she said she was scared I would tell, but also trusted I wouldn't. She asks me if I want to go up to the bedroom. I said no, since I have a real opposition to sex in "bed" ...I always told all my ex girlfriends Not in the bed, that's where I sleep GODDAMN IT! (hence I've never had sex on a bed, weird I know) She says beds are boring anyways, and the fun begins.

We started kissing real passionate, through my head started the thoughts of...god this is my mom's friend (awesome!) but also anxiousness of maybe my mom will find out...fuuu...anyways hormones have a funny way of making you not give a fuck. So clothes started coming off around the hallway which leads to the kitchen. I play it off and we proceed to the kitchen where I get a BJ on one of the stools by the counter. Soon enough I'm doggy-styling the broad on top of the marble counter, which was good on the knees. Once we had enough of that she took me to the pantry where I went one of the hardest I've ever gone on a girl, this lady liked it rough. Kept instructing me to choke her while I held her up and fucker her (kinda like in the air missionary)...which I'm down for, why not. (saw some oreos there and I wanted to partake, I was hungry...but for once I resisted temptation LOL) After the pantry we kissed ourway downstairs to the laundry room which she wanted the classic fuck on the dryer while it's running...meh it was aight I guess. I finally came there. So we went to the kitchen panting and fucking tried as hell, But I wanted more. (You're right older women CAN fuck)

After a breif rest, laughs, and her commenting "she has been that wild since high school" we went into her walk in shower where the glass doors leads to a big mirror on the opposing side. We showered, carefully lathering each other with soap. Before we got out we banged in there too. Moved on to an armchair that is in the corner of her room, where she got on top of me reverse cowgirl position and I started rubbing her clit while she bounced up and down. Bam she came, I apologized, we did not set down a towel and she squirted on her damn armchair...lmfao.

After that we moved to the little chest looking thing in front of beds. (don't know what it's called) where I fucked her with like left knee on the thing and right leg up...don't know how to describe but but it worked, I came. So we got cleaned up, went downstairs, she asked if I was hungry I said I could eat, she made us a sandwich (her motherly instincts I guess) So we ate chatted a little, told her I had to run. As I left she said "please, anytime ok?" I couldn't help but smile and walk away.

And that was it, three hours later I emerged out of that house with a shinny new badge that reads "Bad Ass Mother Fucker" (get it?)

haha Glad I could share the story beginning to end with GC, and yes I arrived at the house baked! Good riddance GC. Love ya'll for the great advice.

EDIT: Ohh yeah forgot to mention, She's a screamer, and has a tattoo of a three little hearts to the left side of the pelvic area.

15. #58 tonto, May 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2011
    [​IMG]

16. Nice bro. I am fuckin happy for you that is a good story. Nothing like fuckin a milf in her house.

17. Hell yes.....sounds like a nice day for sure....way to go