Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

should I do it???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jamie531, Feb 28, 2009.

1. hey all, just wanted to say hi, first time poster but iv read loads of the topics n shit over the last few months but only just made an account.

I just wanted to ask what i should do as tomurrow im ment to be going for a big blazing sit down with my m8s for a couple of hours which im really looking forward too. Iv smoked weed once before at a party but i was pissed and couldnt feel the effects at all but i know sometimes it takes a couple of trys to get high. My question is do you think it would be a good idea for me to have a little smoke now tonight because 1) I increases the chances of me getting high tomurrow and 2) I wanta get abit high lol

Im not sure if i would or not as if i waited untill tomurrow i could save the weed and get suped blazed with friends.

Soo what do you all think?????

Thanks, Jamie

2. i say do it now , so u increase ur chance of getting high/get used to the high

3. kk, thanks m8 for the super quick responce, if i do decide to have a smoke il have it about 1am

4. come back to tell what happend if u do it :)

5. ya id say do it now so u also get a better idea of what it feels like and you wont over do it tom

6. Just do alittle bit b/c it will prob hit you this time. Also b/c you should save a good amount for tomorow b/c smoking w/ friends is always fun. Why at 1am though, smoking while tired isnt fun, you just want to go to bed and thats no fun.

7. Smoke up, mate.

8. make sure you inhale

9. yeah, practice is always a good idea. go for it.

10. hey all, i never did do it on friday night as i fell asleep lol, I did go out yesterday though and smoked this.

[​IMG]

I made sure i was inhaling it properly but i dont think i got high, It kinda felt like my shoes had lead weights in and i also felt quite happy and abit drunk but all giggaly and i still felt down to earth. Do you think it could have been were iv only smoked a couple of times or it might have been shity weed or somthing.

Also, the fucking thing wouldnt stay lite and every couple of tokes i would have to light it up again, is it true you should mix it with backy to keep it alight.

jamie

11. If you dont smoke tobbacco generally, put less of it in your joint, but definetly give it a sprinkle of tobacco at least, that will solve your going out problem, also, try to make your roach a little smaller and try to cone it a little more, it's more satisfying if you have a nicely rolled joint to smoke, get good at it before your friends do!.

You were probably a little high, but ive watched a few first time smokers several times, many caugh the first time, or forget to inhale without realising it etc, if you want to get high, just take a good toke and inhale, your probably going to caugh like hell, but youll be high which is where you want to be.

My advice is, use a little tobbaco, that's what we do here in the uk at least..

12. ummm yuck bro. i dont think cigarettes taste too swell & natural tobacco isnt much better (OPINION)

if i put tobacco in my joint , id be forced to repeatedly kick myself in the ass till i felt id been punished enuf. ...yea its like that.

13. I agree Hannaganistic. Mixing tobacco with cannabis is just plain nasty in my opinion.

14. I know, and its kind of a sin talking about it on here its just i had to relight the thing probily about 12 times lol. and does it sound like i was high?

15. Sounded to me like you got a buzz. It's not like being drunk, it's often a lot more subtle and you are generally more in control.

If the herb was not properly dried or not properly broken up fine for rolling then you'l have to relight a lot. If it's nicely dried and ground up fine with either fingers or a grinder it should smoke alright.

16. Maybe it was rolled too tight