Should I delete my myspace?

Discussion in 'General' started by HerbIsGood, Jul 15, 2009.

1. So myspace (as always has been) is once again just being myspace. The typical immature bullshit drama blah blah site that its always been yet I still have an account. I notice that even though I hate myspace with a passion I still continue to go on it every single day at least once. I really just wanna be done with it but at the same time myspace does have some benefits that I couldn't really get anywhere else.

Maybe I'll just forget about it for a while and not sign on. Idk lol, what would you guys do?:confused:

2. Dude, I feel the same fucking way. I HATE MySpace, but I can't stop going on it. Ugh, fuck that shit.

3. i got rid of my myspace when i was like a freshman

4. I don't mind having a MySpace. I never get caught up in drama and shit though, I just talk to my buddies on there.

5. yeah get rid of it, you really want that much of your life broadcast and want o know that much about anyone else? i HATE with a passion both facebook and myspace!

6. I still have mine but rarely go on it.. facebook works alot better

7. i use facebook.
    i go on myspace like every month for 2 seconds.

8. i like to use my myspace to keep in touch with my friends all that stuff
    but to use it for the new games and shit is ullshit in my opinion

9. yeah haha it fucking blows.

Like the reason I thought of deleting it is cause my girlfriend was talking about how she made a picture of herself with this sign saying some dude rocks so that she could be 'whored' or whatever. I was like 'wtf thats fucking lame' and it kinda turned me off of the whole myspace thing thinking that every time I check out my girlfriends pictures theres gonna be some douchebag from like florida or NY or 2000 miles away that she has no affiliation w/ whatsoever posting comments like 'hey babe nice tits get at me heres my number' or whatever ya know?

Life would be better without the anger and frustration and drama but yet, for some reason I feel like I'm obligated to deal with it. Idk. I may just not go on that way if I ever need something its always there, ya know?

10. For some reason I like myspace more than facebook. I'm not someone who's spending hours a day on either, but I keep my page to keep in touch with high school friends and whatnot. The narcissism that runs rampant on those sites is my biggest gripe.

11. i never had a myspace..ive always been so bored to make one.

i have a facebook althou i dont really use it

if u hate it ,stop signing