Should I dab out of my bong or should I buy a separate dab rig?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by OliverW, Oct 17, 2018.

1. I just super-cleaned my bong because I want to try out dabbing. I'm planning to buy a quartz banger for my bong, but I don't know if buying an actual dabbing rig would be more efficient. It would be a lot cheaper to just get the quartz banger, but I also want the best experience. Based on the picture, do you think my bong would be good to dab out of?

Attached Files:

• l.jpg
      l.jpg
      File size:
      2.4 MB
      Views:
  2. Mate your bongs fine go nuts

Sent from my SM-G930F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. While you can dab out of this with a quartz banger (Don't forget a carb cap too), I always keep my smoking and dabbing pieces separate mainly because smoking tastes like, well smoke and it really sticks inside the piece. Since you washed it well it shouldn't be a problem, but when you dab some good hash oil, the taste is soooo good on a low temp dab that I just like keeping them separate. But that will definitely do the job if need be. I also like less filtration on my dab rigs, a simple diffused downstem and I am good, I find a lot of percs get clogged easy with dabbing

4. Some of the new stuff like e-nails and whatnot are pretty slick. I got one of those Puffco Peaks a few months ago and it is quite the impressive little bit of kit, to me. Super easy to use and clean, perfect hits every time - awesome product.