Should i cut the leaves off my seedling

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by gregmagnu, Oct 27, 2012.

1. i have 15 day old seedlings, transplanted 2 days ago, after i transplanted them on of my seedlings got crispy leaves. 3 of the bottom leaves are more then 5o percent dried out. What should i do. Leave them be or cut the leaves off

2. ...I remove dead plant material from my plants...if it's dead/crispy, cut it off.

3. Do i cut the whole leaf off or just the dry parts? And some part are so dry it will rip right off, can i rip it instead of cut it? thanks for the info

4. ...cut the least amount as possible but remove the dead material.

5. If its 50% or more dead just remove the whole leaf. Its doing more damage then god at that point

6. ...are you saying that if you remove 50% of a leaf it won't photosynthesize? ...if so, that would be a faulse statement. If that was the case, I would have 0% rate when I clone because I remove over 50% of leaf material on near every cutting....but, I have more like a 99% rate because the partial leaves do photosynthesize....the more you know ;):wave: