Should I cut off these leaves or leave them?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Longhairguy420, Jan 29, 2012.

1. This is my first grow. While I was waiting for my grow box to arrive my plant got to tall for were it was and some leaves got burned pretty good. It's growing fine now. It's just a random bagseed, should I cut off the burned leaves or leave them alone? My buddy keeps telling me to cut them off but idk, any advice? Couldnt get pics to work on my phone . Mobile Photobucket
    Mobile Photobucket

2. they dont look too sad tbh i would just leave them and keep an eye. if they get worse then chop them but i think you will be ok to leave them where they are :)

3. In the vegetative state don't cut off anything still alive. At this point cutting the leaf off will only make the plant more stressed, over time it will eventually fall off if it needs to. That leaf is still living and photosynthesizing.

4. Thanks il just leave it be then like I have :)

5. I defoliated last Friday!

I would also say no biggie either way man.. about the leaves.

6. better to defoliate in veg than flowering. But this plant doesn't need it, its way to small and needs all the green space it can get.