should i cut my hair.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by benchbong, May 8, 2012.

1. I am a 18 year old male that has shoulder length hair. And I'm sick of getting looks from people looking down there nose at me and automatically making assumptions about me based on my hair. But on the other side of the coin I enjoy my hair and have had it for the vast majority of my life and I feel as though its part of me. So should I conform and be the same person. And have the last laugh. Or should I keep it? [ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=NAfkMUD6sdU[/ame]

2. Decade of growing and still not cut.
    Fuck haters.

3. Shave your head, that'll fucking show 'em.

Seriously, I shave my head and love it. I have better things to do with my time than screw with my hair.

4. Same here, which is why I don't fuck about shaving it...:smoke:

5. Up to you, i would shave it and stop worrying about it.

6. hair...
    HAIR.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dyl0j3WU6Y]Hair - Song Hair - YouTube[/ame]

7. Short hair is easier to deal with..

By a lot.

8. I cut mine short because of the climate in which I live, it is 92 with about 80% humidity here right now, long hair is unbearable...

9. [quote name='"jmick"']I cut mine short because of the climate in which I live, it is 92 with about 80% humidity here right now, long hair is unbearable...[/quote]

Sounds like FL? Yeah it sucks here, that's why I get it cut every summer, like I did a few days ago.

OP do whatever the fuck you want, just make sure you can look presentable with it if you go somewhere important, like to an interview of sorts.

10. Ooooh, I like the version CBall linked. Here is the original? :smoke:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li1nxXY6NWM&feature=related]Hair - Hair Song (first and original from 1968) - Zen - YouTube[/ame]

11. noooooooooooooooooo D':

you shouldn't cut your hair op!!!! fuck the people who give you strange looks, they shouldn't force you to change something about you that is special to you

i feel the same way about my hair, i've been growing my hair out for years and it is like basically at my waist...i feel like it is a part of me too like you said before
    i could never imagine cutting it D:

12. ehhh.... I used to have long hair when I was younger. for about a year or so. down to my shoulders. I got tired of cutting it and dealing it and working to keep it looking healthy instead of fried out and a nasty mop on my head. Now I just shave my head or go get fades. I bet I can shave my head in almost the amount of time it used to take me to fuck with my hair. Can shave my head in less than 10 minutes. I would spend way more than 10 minutes per week on my hair when it was long. combing, shampoo, etc etc.

13. [quote name='"flammzrant"']

Sounds like FL? Yeah it sucks here, that's why I get it cut every summer, like I did a few days ago.

OP do whatever the fuck you want, just make sure you can look presentable with it if you go somewhere important, like to an interview of sorts.[/quote]

Ditto, FL. I had vowed to shave like gi Jane if it wasn't long enough to pull up this yr. It was More then long enough so no shave. If I was a guy, would totally be a baldy by choice!

14. Get a fade and edge up, hoes will love you.

15. Post a picture of how long it is

16. It's ironic that you like your hair but feel pressured to cut it based on condescending responses from others; so you created a thread asking other people for their opinions on whether your own opinion is more important than the opinions of others.

17. Just cut it you probably look like a nerd or a female.

18. in my opinion: long hair(a bit above eye level) is okay, but any longer than that and you should cut it. i personally think that it doesnt look very good. most of the people i see with long hair are: women, emos, rockers, and creepy old guys.

people with long hair, please do not take offense :)

19. No offense taken, yet it does say a lot about you. ;) :smoke:

20. [​IMG]

Suck it.