Should I cut down lower branches ? ...

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Bryant88, Aug 28, 2019.

1. I put a Window unit in there I can sort of smell it up close at exhaust outside the window you think the neighbors will snell it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. It's not bad I can't smell when I walk across yard just when within 5-10 feet of it

3. Ya but the leaves are turning yellow isn’t that a sign that it’s done ....even though imo looking under the jewelers loupe at 60x most trichomes aren’t cloudy yet ?

4. It’s probably getting close. Wait til the trichomes cloud up. It’ll happen soon, just have to be patient.

5. Yea it feels like depending where I look on the plant or bud the end of those lil hair shiny things with the ball on the end the trichome now I know that some look cloudy like I can’t see through the ball and some parts there’s a bunch that are clear and shiny can see right through and some don’t have a trichome or whatever it’s like just the shiny hairs without the gland or we maybe I can’t see or maybe they form a little later

6. My first real harvest doing it by trichome color I pre picked a bud 4 days ago hung it ..dry it packed a bowl and It got me high lol

7. Yes, it will get you high, but if you wait until it’s fully matured, it’ll get you WAY HIGHER. You’ll know when it’s ready. Patience is key.

8. Ya I can see each day a little bit more of them cloudy I guess I’ll wait til it’s mostly all cloudy I put a window unit in room...and put temps to like 67 in room with lights on during day and during night shift it’s stays on 60 I’m trying to get them to get mature that way they were flowering for 8 weeks and it was like 77 degrees in there and 70 at night

9. And one is og gelato and I want it to be colorful and pretty and supposedly temp drops cause color n purple maybe a week that cold 60 degrees will make the buds prettier

10. I’ve never done it though but maybe it will work

11. Here’s today a lot more are cloudy

Attached Files:

12. Here’s a better pics I just took I zoomed in more on the trichs...seeking an opinion I took best pic I could on iPhone through jeweler loupe it’s been almost 11 days since last pic ....

Attached Files: