Should I Cure?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by iLoveWeedAllDay, Sep 2, 2011.

1. So my buddy just gave me a quad of some dank. He said he cut it a couple weeks ago...at most.

Thing is I don't think it's well cured.

can I just leave it in the plastic baggie that he gave it to me In? And just open it up...

Or do I need an effin jar?

I'm putting it in the dark

Thoughts?

Thanks..

2. Glass jars with metal caps are very air-tight and are great for storage. Curing, however, typically requires venting of the container, making such air-tight vessels unnecessary.

How much venting is required depends on how much water is still in the bud. But yes, you can accomplish some curing in the baggie. It should work better/faster in slightly above room temp; about 80F. If it's not a zip-lock, you should use a closeable bag or something like a tupperware container.

3. #3 iLoveWeedAllDay, Sep 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I just left the bag open and separated most of the nugs. Asshole charged me $120.

Thanks Jelly

4. wow that is like double the price. Did it come with a hand job or something?:)

5. It's the first medical herb I've ever smoked. And I know who and where he got it from.

It didn't impress me.

My girls are 43 days out of 63 days in flowering. nirvana bubblicious.

I really hope it will be better or else I'll have to wait till I go to amsterdam er some place.

Kinda sad about it. The weed I smoke gets me kinda high but then 20 min later ...like nothing

I smoke like 3 bowls too. One after another.

Am I smoking cat nip? Lol. Seriously tho something is wrong. And being in the heart of chicago...sad as fuck

6. Sux back in the day I bought a bag strait off a plant for 40$ thinking he was hooking me up 4 grams for 40$. got home and quick dried that and it ended up being like a gram of the shittiest stuff I ever smoked. was pissed. Got him back though.

7. Wow 120 and he grew it. And its not even cured? Damn man 120 is what you pay for the topest shelf tht sucks

8. Damn son 40 a 8th all day for cup quality (literally) as low as 24 per #, not envious of ur location at all

9. And that is why I'm growing. I won't be buying for a while now.

And I am not exaggerating. And u do have plenty of 'hook ups'

I kno I got ripped ...last time.

I love growing

10. I did it once. At first it was a good deal. Then over the next few days the bud dried and I lost about half the weight. In the end I got burned, cuz by then his bud was dried properly, his cured OZ was 3x as big as the wet one he sold me before.

That was 20 years ago. Never did that again.

11. ya ive hd thise happen to me before got 18gs of purple haze turned out to be about 10 was pretty pissed of but he gave me 6 grams of bomb hash lol

that sux man i would hate living in an area with shit weed give er some time soeone will find a good connect

so much shit comes thru my area its retarded

greath white shark
    green crack
    purple kush
    ak-41
    og kush
    sour d
    rock star
    bubble gum
    bubba kush
    juicy fruit
    master kush

this is all within 3-4 weeks its literally insane, evreytime i go to my guy hes got some crazy new strain, oh did i mention he gets it from a guy who grows and has his card:smoke:

12. Yup, dry bid weighs 30% of what it did wet

13. I hear ya Coastal even though I'm in another state I had a connect that was getting dank out of Oregon and it was some ass rippin shit. Smelled like turpentine or somethin but it just rocked and the counts were excellent.
    Too bad he be scammin for SlimJims in the commissary these days though...:)
    A few too many interstate shipments so I heard...
    But yeah, Oregon, turns out some nice stuff

14. I'll just go take some more from him.I deserve it. He'll never know. Jackass knew what he was selling me. My dumbass was too damn excited

I thought dank ass weed would have fucking white crystals. All I see is some red hairs.

Agh I'm so bitter. Just spending so much money. I love being high tho

Smoke weed every day

15. Heres 1 bowl of some dank lol,

image-411205598.png
    It's my blue magoo, same as my avatar but this was harvested in march or June somewhere in there do it didn't then as crazy colors

Oregon pumps out quite a few main-stream strains like the queens, querkle, jilly bean, qrazy train and a bunch of others including the best one yet that I have yet to try, black cherry coke-TGA seeds developed it over the last couple years, made it's debut just before the 2011 cup but wasn't entered, the DAY it hit the market they sold out of seeds, 25% of it's THC volume is the rare form of THC called THC-V. Also bubbah kush that is sold by greenhouse seed bank in holland is actually an Oregon afghani strain too

16. #16 iLoveWeedAllDay, Sep 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That's what I'm talking about. Crystals up the ass. Those are trichomes right?

my guy deals so when he's looking for some if my bubblicious imma charge his ass 400 an oz bitch.

17. Haha damn 50 an 8th wholesale lol yeah it's covered in trichs and some calyx are purp, that just the pic I have in my phone I'll snap a couple later of a bomb nug of the magoo and the herer I've been smokin on, all organic all dankity lol

18. I just want to take one fucking huge hit and be super high for the next couple hours.

None my weed ever make me that way. Ugh can't wait till my crop is done.

Yeah buddy.

19. Oh for real I smoke dank all day long and still sometimes all it takes is a single hit and u really notice a diff! Still finish out a bowl but still lol I can hit it and let it sit for a few min before another one

20. ha.[​IMG]