Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I cop from someone off of Craigslist?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Purpleghostsmoke5, Oct 4, 2013.

1. I just moved to Philly and my neigborhood is pretty sketchy, and I didn't want to end up in something I'd regret. So I put up an ad on there to see if anyone knew where the bud was at. A few weeks go by and a guy hits me up with a pic OF SOME PACCCC!!! Lol it was easily some diesel for sure and he gave me his number. He said he can travel and doesn't just sell weight so I'm wondering is it a wise decision to hit him up and have him bring it to me like around the corner from my spot. Master Tokers please bless me with your wisdom!

2. [SUB]I'd go for it.[/SUB]

[SUB]My friend once got hooked up hella fat by a random dude on 4chan.[/SUB]

3. Yeah
    Hooked up with some random person's penis

4. You already asked this yesterday and you got a lot of good responses and said you weren't going to do it after all.. But here you are again today asking the same exact question.. Just do it, stop being a pussy..

5. WTF is PACCCCCC?

6. Cop
    Pacccc
    Diesel

Sure man let us know how jail is after

7. Yes let us know how it goes but he warned you're gonna go to jail

8. #8 Purpleghostsmoke5, Oct 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2013
    I had 2 posts up originally and I never deleted the second one fool. Hop off dicks. Did you not read the post date for this one too? I'm pretty sure you would've knew if you had paid attention.

9. It's super risky and I would not, with that said iv'e found hookups off craigslist before and my current dealer as well. 

heh same, my current dealer is from craiglist, it can be pretty sketchy if you don't screen out all the bots and wierdos.

11. Yea I personally thought that was the easy part, telling who was a cop is the tough part. But they are usually trying to bust the dealers not the buyers

12. The only thing your likely to get hooked up with are a pair of handcuffs and a police car.

13. I live in Philly and I couldn't imagine putting an ad up for weed, how does one put an ad up for weed anyway?  

14. Go down South st. Find a head shop and you will found some good green. Ask for some exotic. Someone will respond. Sour Diesel is also out right now. It's nice out so people are out. Might be able to find some at University of Penn. Don't do craiglist.

Sent from my HTC One VX using Grasscity Forum mobile app