Should i continue to say hi to this dude if hes gonna act like a bitch?

Discussion in 'General' started by FatBwoy93, Feb 19, 2012.

1. First couple times i met my girls step dad he was cool.

But now when he sees me he totally ignores me. And when i say hi he barely says shit. He just mumbles something. I guess him and her don't have the best relationship. But that doesn't have shit to do with me. And i mean i try to be nice to him but he acts like a bitch.

Her mom is cool. And me and her actually have conversations. I feel kinda fucked up totally ignoring him and talking to her. But is this what i should do?

2. Some people are assholes. Ever hear the saying, "kill them with kindness?" Do that. Keep being respectful, keep being nice. If you see him just say "hey" with a smile and continue with what you're doing. You don't have to have a conversation, just say "hi" with a smile and move along. Make him look like the ass.

3. Say Hi, regardless of reaction.
    It's probably a good thing you don't *have to* talk to him as much.
    As long as he isn't fucking with your shit, who cares?
    Keep the peace, and let him act like a dick if he wants to - don't cause further tension or give him reason to bitch to the mother about you.

4. Hey, fuck the mom, that will get him talking.

5. If your relationship with his daughter goes far enough, he's gonna want the person who is with his daughter to be respectful. By you being respectful right now, he'll remember that later, and hopefully he'll brighten up in the future when he remembers you were always respectful to him. Just keep being positive and respectful.

6. [quote name='"JesusGotBaked"']If your relationship with his daughter goes far enough, he's gonna want the person who is with his daughter to be respectful. By you being respectful right now, he'll remember that later, and hopefully he'll brighten up in the future when he remembers you were always respectful to him. Just keep being positive and respectful.[/quote]

This is the best thing you can do ^^

7. zing. This is the winner right here :hello: