Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I Confront Them?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ktoke, Oct 6, 2014.

1. So I dont buy weed for myself. I give my sister the money, and she picks up quats and we split them. Last time I ended up on the deal, with 4gs instead of 3.5. This time, however, I got the short end. 3 grams, plus she borrowed a .3 yesterday. Should I confront her? Or just let it flow and assume next time Im either gonna get 4 or 3.5, but no less? And yes, shell replace the .3

2. shit happens

if it becomes consistent, may be worth mentioning

wouldn't sweat it too much tho

3. The guy above is definitely right. That's basically what I would say.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. yeah just keep an eye on it

sounds alright to me

5. Yeah its just weed. Dont let that come between you. Shit next time tell her to keep your half because she's your bro.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Yeah less than a g is not enough to be confronting your sister...to me, it sounds like your sister is just eyeballing it when she splits it up, so it probably won't be right on, definitely don't worry about it unless it happens like 4 or 5 times in a row.

7. #7 Captain_Jack, Oct 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2014
    Yeah definitely not worth bringing it up when it was probably just an honest mistake, especially since she's the one buying it and taking the risk of getting caught. Whenever I have people bring me bud (aside from the dealer himself), I always give them a little bud from my stash, or I'll offer to smoke them up

If she starts shorting you grams or more, I'd say something, but I wouldn't do it with an accusing tone at all. More of a hey just so you know kind of thing "hey sis, i think that last stash was short by about a gram or so. No worries about it. Shit happens. Thanks for picking it up for me though. I really appreciate it"

Happy toking!

Sent from four score and seven years ago

8. Do like I did when my kids wanted to split something.

They decide which one divides it, the other chooses first. :smoke: