Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I complain about stems?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by apposite, Sep 4, 2011.

1. So I just started smoking a couple months ago and I picked up an 8th today. It about about a g of stems in there. Is that something that's even worth mentioning or let it slide?

2. If you're buying mids you better expect stems in your bud. Not to mention seeds and whatever other strange foreign material that got in there when it was passing hands. If you fork up the money for dank bud you will find significantly less non-smokable material in your sacks.

3. fuck stems. take em out if you dont want your lungs looking like your fire place.

Keep em and brew tea, chew on them for fun, or just toss them.

4. Well that's a G less that you now don't have.. :'(

5. stems are almost nothing when it comes to weighing them.. it does mean you got shittier weed but you definitely got what you were paying for

6. I wouldn't worry about it too much if you were buying an 8th of mids, the lower you go the lower the grade.