Should I Call the Cops?

Discussion in 'General' started by purrplee, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Restraining order only works if the person in question respects it. After all, it's just a little peice of paper. Whats to stop him from rollin up and shootin him in the face? That little paper is gona do a lot of good lol

2. Don't involve the cops, be patient your nemesis will draw first blood, when that happens you will discover that it was actually you harassing yourself. You sent the letters, you called your phone you put the horse head in your bed. You must end it with your inner power.

Or call the cops and find out that it was the kid you forgot to invite to your birthday party.

Whatever scenario you like better

3. Maybe they were runner up for nicest guy in 7th grade, and since resents/hates you.

Give him the trophy/certificate/medal ASAP

Glad I could help :]

4. Show them you arent scared, tell them "bring it on bitch motherfucker!"

Go to the post office and ask them to check the senders or something

Tbh, its prolly that girl you banged, thats all i could think it would be(but thats on my limited knowledge on the situation).
    Lol.

5. Ok but it will keep most sane people away

6. Isn't there an address on the letters ??

7. [quote name='"TaylorOG"']Isn't there an address on the letters ??[/quote]

Lol they don't have to put a return address

8. Can I get a link to the thread you wrote about him texting you so I can catch up?

9. I would alert the authorities man, this is some fucked up shit.

10. man to be honest i'd just leave it alone...you said he aint threatening violence just saying youre an asshole? well maybe you are man idk, but if he aint threatening nobody just sounds like a nuisance he'll get bored and quit sooner or later.

11. Just ask them to please stop

12. already tried man, they're using multiple disposable phones.

:/ i know it sounds bad, but the police here in Harris county are horrible. cant trust them a whole lot

thanks dude! this is probably what im going to do, theyve sent a total of 5 letters

thanks for the input, and yeh. i know a lot about guns, i'd really hate to shoot some dumbass with the Kimber

lol ive talked a lot of shit to this person but it doesnt phase them. and its not that girl, shes no where near smart enough to pull this elaborate thing off

13. Dont let it wait he deserves to get his ass handed to him

14. This is one of the few situations were you will not be called a rat for calling the cops. All rules are off the table when someone goes after family.

But really unless they got the balls to confront you who cares. There gutless. On the other hand if this person is mentally damaged after enough time he will step it up again and again and again until caught or stopped.