Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I call the cops on an asshole dealer for 1000 dollars?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fsujoseph, Jun 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If weed was legal none of this would fucking matter. Call the cops. I don't give a fuck.

2. Oh the irony LOL. I told the OP what to do. You told me my post was unproductive. Do you know what productive means?

3. [quote name='"i GOT FiRE"']
    Oh the irony LOL. I told the OP what to do. You told me my post was unproductive. Do you know what productive means?[/quote]

He comes on grasscity to ask for our advice on a dealer and you immediately question him for coming onto a cannabis forum for some insight?

4. No. Ive been robbed/ripped off for a couple hundred in my time. You live and you learn. Take this as a lesson in one form or another.

5. He doesn't want insight, he wants someone to solve his problems for him. Something none of us in here can do. I was just saving the dude some time. The reason I questioned him was because I could not believe he would actually go to an internet forum for advice on snitching on a dealer. I told him what he could do about the situation; either stand up for himself and confront the dude, or leave it alone.

6. be glad you have a new dealer,
    he will just lose sales,
    and who knows, maybe there is another fella in the same boat as you, that wants to fuck him over.
    let it be gee, smoke weed everyday

7. These types of threads never go anywhere constructive and inevitably get shut down because some of our users forget that we don't allow the advocation of violence on GC.

So with that...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.