Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should i call my dealer?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mcduffz, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Well i bought a weed brownie off him today. I ate it around 10:30 its now 11:46 and i feel nothing different from before. When i ate it i was already baked but i still have the same bake as when i ate em. Should i call my dealer and ask for my money back ( how can i bring it up) or should i just forget it.

2. Forget it.

3. Forget it.. thats why you always make your own baked goods. You can assure it's done right, or done at all.

4. bad news for you. Sounds like you never ate weed before?

If you don't eat all day and then eat a weed brownie it will kick in hopefully in under two hours. Not guaranteed. If you ate a meal, or several meals it will take several hours to kick in, and come on slow.

Tell you the truth I hope you aren't a kid and don't have school tomorrow because you will probably wake up stoned as shit. It can be a six hour or more long stone. If you ate it at 11:00 or whatever and it takes 4 hours to kick in that is 3am before you start feeling it. Then 4-5 am before you are stoned as shit. If you have to wake up for school at 6 or 7 you won't feel like going. You will probably be high another 2-3 hours.

Of course it depends how much he put in the brownie.

5. Never call and ask for your money back.

It should be understood that a drug deal is "All sales final"

6. LOL prolly is a kid, lil nig will be runnin around hyped up crazyer than a mohfucka

7. :cry:

8. Exactly, durr. Unless the bag is underweight when you get it home, you don't call up and ask for shit from your dealer. Refund lol.

If you think he screwed you don't buy from him again.

9. What if I bought some hash for $15 a gram (standard price around here), smoked 2 grams of that hash in 20 minutes and didn't even get baked...like, at all...? Might as well have dug up 5 grams of dirt, rolled it up in 75 bucks and smoked that.

I texted him today and said that was some bullshit and i'd find someone else unless he could cut me a deal on some buds. He replied and said to come by and we'd sort it out. What's a reasonable demand though? I doubt I'll get a full refund..

10. I can't wait for him to come back and say holy shit I'm so gone, you can't expect a brownie to do work on you when it hasn't even been 2 hours lol

11. LOL

"should i call my dealer and ask for my money back?"

dead give away that he's a kid lmao

:bongin:

12. lol, op arent you that kid where you thought your friends ditched you?

13. He sho is!

14. He's gonna stab you dood.