Should I call my dealer?

Discussion in 'General' started by flashrobin, Apr 26, 2015.

1. I'm trying to get a gram right now,and I called him yesterday but he didn't show up and he turns his cell off.
    I want to try again today ,but I don't want to make it seem like I'm all over him just for a gram y'know?Should I wait until I get some more change and hit him up than?

2. #2 Skywalker298, Apr 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2015
    You're the one with the money,he's the one getting paid.But yeah some dealers don't come if you're buying small...

3. What's holdin ya back?

4. I've always had disdain for that term..."dealer"....sounds so bleak and shady.  I have always just said "I need to call my guy/girl".  These days, my main person is a 68-year-old disabled lady.

Yeah, call him up, dude.  He likely forgot about you in the scheme of things.  Also, a lot of folks don't even like to bother with such small amounts, in my experience.
    [​IMG]

5. #6 landrace, Apr 26, 2015
    Your dealer is probably high as fuck and see some bum as nigga calling him and he's like this nigga want a gram? Fuck that nigga, a gram? THE FUCK? I'm about weight kid lol your dealer got too big for your habit lol

or 

it could be the nigga got some pussy as payment. 

it could be he don't have any weed

it could be that he has a life and has some family issues. 

it sounds like you need to diversities the method you acquire bud my man. 

This is a scary time for you, you may need to ask some friends or possibly buy from a new dealer always risky at first good luck in search of the green and make sure no popo creep up on you. Good Luck young stoner lol  

6. Then stop bein' all over him about a gram.

He either has better things to handle, or your thing ain't that important...Between the two, makin' a bit off a gram probably isn't as important as something else; anything else, actually.[​IMG]

7. Thanks,I think I'll shoot him a call and see what happens. I just don't want to seem like im all over his balls for a gram.

8. Maybe you should be all over his balls then he'd be more inclined to give you the gram nomsayin'

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. no you should stop calling me I'll hit you up when a gram is something I'm ready to worry about!

10. No

11. leapfrog dem foolz

go bears

12. #13 TheWizardVillage, Apr 26, 2015
  13. #14 marleysoccer, Apr 26, 2015
    p

14. Dealers don't get all excited over a gram. They aren't making jack off a single gram. Just go over to his house and get it yourself. Nobody wants to deliver you a gram.

15. Doesn't live by me.

So? Why does he have to drive to you? Why can't you drive to him?

17. #18 *guest, Apr 26, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2015

lol I had a dealer once tell me to meet him at X location in 20 minutes, I get there and wait for another 20 minutes before I finally call him like "uhh so..?"
    "Yeah? What's up?" 
    "Well I'm waiting at X and-"
    "Oh shit! I totally forgot! I'll be right there!" [​IMG]

Granted OP says the guy turned his phone off so he may have just decided against putting in the effort for a gram and was too lame to let OP know, I suppose it doesn't hurt to try one more time though. 

18. lol everyone knockin the hustler saying why would he waste his time for a gram??? He makes more money selling bud by the gram than he would in weight.

19. Profit margin on a gram is bigger, but if all of your customers buy weight and only 1 or 2 people ask for grams then I consider it a favor usually reserved for friends. People in my area who can't afford weight buy nickel bags of brick from the downtown drug market anyway, so it's less of a problem where I'm from.

It's always people who are buying grams posting threads about "why isn't my dealer calling me back" [​IMG]