should I call it quits

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by bonghitzallday, May 5, 2012.

1. So I have been with this girl for over a year and a half now and well we have been fighting all the time recently and she always just wants to chill with her friends and that's cool and I don't care but she is always a bitch to me and gets pissed at me all the time recently I told her to let's build our relationship back and I keep trying to spend time with her but she still just want to chill with friends and what not it sucks cause she said that she wanted the same thing and than she doesn't live up to it I've just stopped giving a fuck recently idk what to I'm confused I care a lot about her but I don't know if its worth it what do you guys think I should do if you wanna know more just let me know

2. Sentences man.

If she isn't willing to put in what a relationship needs to be a relationship then it's probably for the best that you move on. If you aren't happy then whats the point?

3. You deserve better OP. You are trying your best to fix the relationship and show her you love her; but she has no interest, she is too immature and simply wants to go party.

Dump her, you can do so much better.

4. [quote name='"Laith"']You deserve better OP. You are trying your best to fix the relationship and show her you love her; but she has no interest, she is too immature and simply wants to go party.

Dump her, you can do so much better.[/quote]

You know man shit couldn't be more true she goes out with her friends all the time and she never invites and when I try and go along or whatever she gets pissed off and what not

But still i just don't know what to do..

5. Well you can stay with her until she cheats on you while on with her friends (quite obvious she has no interest in keeping a relationship), or you can dump her for a girl worth your time.

6. yeah op shes cheating on you. i always want my girl to hang out with me. but i also want her to know i gotta chill with the guys. but she can trust me cause i always answer my phone and i dont lie bout where im going.
    when there all sketchy and dont want u to know whats going on thats a pretty big sign. dump her and find a girl worth your time.

7. Listen man, my situation was very similar to yours. There came a point where she wanted to hang out with her friends more claiming that "it's my life" and "they are my friends, I want to go out with them". I do respect all of that, although she was in defense about claiming her self and her life as if I had put a stop to it. Keep in mind our relationship was two years long at that time, we had gone through thick and thin, rain or shine, yet she still wanted to distance away. What I did was, I played the same game, I would also go out with my friends, keep information very vague and started quoting what she said as my own. She then played hard to get and I found out months later that she was seeing someone else. It was a very respectful relationship, heck she was still a virgin, but her conclusion for us not hanging out did not match the reasons at all. It's like someone trying to solve a puzzle with the wrong pieces. Months later the relationship took a fall, and I distanced immensely, she came back crawling and crying, never took her back. I get emails till today, almost every week once. Never again. Not for the way she abandoned me, nor for the way she took things for granted. Believe me, you're better off. I know it's harder said than done, but I'm afraid you have to cut the rope. In the end they say "if it's meant to be, she'll come back" but by the time she comes back its usually too late. Network, go meet other people, allow her to see you branching off, if she doesn't care, then pull the trigger. I don't mean that literally, please don't kill your girlfriend. She's a goner man, let her go. Get her a set of roses and tell her "never mind, I'll find someone like you, I wish nothing but the best for youuuu" (Adele). Stay up, never let anyone put you down.

8. ^
    ¦
    You know bro that sounds like a good idea it is hard man cause I've been with her for so long and I do care about her it just sucks when she acts that way and to everyone else I've always gotten a scetchy feeling about her doing something while she is with her friends and what not