Should I buy?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by rookiegrower69, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Hey guys, I was gonna build my own grow box to set up in my room, but I'm starting to think it's more trouble than it's worth. The box I have doesn't seem to be big enough, and I don't know if I'm really intelligent enough to set up a suitable box with good lighting and ventilation for my plants. I will only be growing one or two at a time. I found this box on Amazon for about 275, is it worth it to just go ahead and buy it?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It seems like the full package to me... I don't need anything fancy, I just want to grow some bud to medicate myself. I have a bunch of bag seeds (yeah I know it's better to buy feminized seeds from a real dispenser but I already have these and I'm on a tight budget so I might as well try to use them) and it needs to be discreet, as in I could invite a friend over and they wouldn't notice it in my room. Can't smell from the outside or have a loud fan, so this one seemed perfect.

Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #2 BluntLord, Mar 22, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
    I wouldnt buy it myself!

3. Looks small, would go for bigger.

4. That's a waste of money...100%, cool if money isn't an issue, I'm also not sure 3 CFL's is going to cut it for flowering..especially for 2 plants wouldn't be very ideal. That's very tiny and I get it space is an issue for people but that is just a ridiculously small box, even the auto's I've grown will max that out easily.

5. No your parents will find it dude

6. Any recommendations then? It has to be under 300.

7. Also, growing one at a time isn't a problem for me, that was my original plan anyway when I was going to build my own. I think the three CFL's would work for one plant. All I care about is that no one can smell it and the fans aren't super loud.

8. It would grow you a few grams on a tiny plant every 4 or 5 months but it's stupid expensive for what it is.