should i buy this pipe?

Discussion in 'General' started by dippin dave, Oct 11, 2012.

1. I'd avoid metal pipes if I were you, they're harsh and usually make your bud taste bad. You can probably find a glass pipe at a gas station near you for under 15 bucks that'll get the job done and be a lot smoother. Glass is the way to go, even if its china glass it's better than metal.

2. For 6$~ I'd buy that. You can never really go wrong by keeping a cheap piece available. Metal isn't that bad in my opinion, I've smoked out of metal before and found it relatively smooth. I suppose it depends if you're used to smoking pipes; they tend to be harsher than other pieces.

3. If youre new to smoking and just wanna get high then sure.

4. thats the pipe i would own if i was an alchoholic and smoked like a qtr of regs a week. id prob be wearing like a leather headwrap and have a beard. and be drinking an icehouse tallboy on my bike.

5. it will be my first real piece ive been smoking for about 2 years i smoke blunts and joints alot and i just wanna get me a cheap piece for now

6. As apposed to wanting what?...

7. With shipping on that thing, it'll be about the same price to just get a glass one at your local shop. Just sayin'. Toke on!

8. A good taste and smooth smoke.

9. i wish i had the money to buy a nice as bong. but this is a reccession and cant afford anything much better really

10. [quote name='"SomeRand"']

As apposed to wanting what?...[/quote]

Enjoy smoking weed…?

11. Even for $5 that bowl is a piece of crap.

12. My friend had a pipe like that once... It was ol reliable and hit resin amazing because the metal heated up. The taste isn't great and I prefer glass, but my friend swore by his trusty metal pipe. They never break and are usually pretty small and low key.

I'd recommend a nice glass spoon though. You can find them at any price, usually relative to quality and size. So smooth, just take care of them and don't drop em

13. Decent piece for a decent price id buy it!! Nice little piece to carry around places.