Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I buy this pipe?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ThatGuyAce, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Here's the link for the hand pipe that I am thinking about buying: Sea Waves Glass Pipes - Glass Pipes by GogoPipes.com . I want to buy a pipe because I hear that they are more weed conserving than joints, which I usually smoke and I heard pipes get you higher? I already have a bong but I need something that I can carry with me when I'm done smoking. Sorry if this is a bad thread because this is my first one.

2. Pipes don't necessarily get you higher, but they do conserve a lot more bud so you end up getting more bang for your buck! The pipe you have listed there looks like a nice little pipe for your first one. Personally I think it's too short tho. I'd find one a little longer so that way the smoke isn't so hot and harsh as you take your hits.

3. ha that pipes a chode, you should go for something bigger for a couple bucks more or something

4. get a nice heady sherlock

5. No dude gogo pipes a scam

6. i'd be lighting my eyebrows on fire with that thing. definitely go for something a little bigger

7. Dude buy something from grasscity. That website looks sketch...

8. Agreed, and it looks unprofessional as well

read the description of the pipe
    Either that and they're Chinese scammers that aren't trying hard enough.

9. I can't get anything from GC because I'm giving my friend the money to buy me the pipe and he said grasscity doesn't take his credit card.

10. go to your LHS and just take a look at their pipe case(s). Chances are you'll fall in love with one and have to buy it. My only recommendation would be look for a big bowl, if thats something thats appealing to you. I always try to get the biggest bowl on my dry pieces, normally the big ones are nicer too

11. I want to go to a head shop but the closest one to where I live is kind of far away so I don't know when I would have a chance to go.

12. He's denying the possibility of going to a LHS he's clearly under 18

13. [quote name='"tokesmoke69"']He's denying the possibility of going to a LHS he's clearly under 18[/quote]

Stfu man