Should i buy this pipe?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Tetrahydrocanni, Mar 21, 2012.

1. #1 Tetrahydrocanni, Mar 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2012
    Should I buy this bowl?, would you?, how much should I pay for it?

The guy selling it to me said he has had it for a month or two. I'm don't remember what it is, but he said it's Bruce glass or something like that.

I smoke Js, never have owned a pipe, and have only smoked from one one time.

Thanks guys.

image-3406120088.jpg

2. subbed for pic

3. [quote name='"KiefSweat"']subbed for pic[/quote]

Pics up my friend lol

4. 10$ most. im more generous than some of the frugal stoners on this site though

5. well, if you buy it and its still dirty and not cleaned, id say 10 or 15 tops.
    if he decides to sell it to you, sparkiling clean and clear

20 bucks, TOPS.
    so, if hes like yo gimme 30 bucks, you say, N***A PLEASE!?
    ill give you 20. TOPS. hahahahaha:cool:

6. [quote name='"KiefSweat"']well, if you buy it and its still dirty and not cleaned, id say 10 or 15 tops.
    if he decides to sell it to you, sparkiling clean and clear

20 bucks, TOPS.
    so, if hes like yo gimme 30 bucks, you say, N***A PLEASE!?
    ill give you 20. TOPS. hahahahaha:cool:[/quote]

Haha he asked for 30 and I told em 20, but I might drop if its not very good condition when I see it in person. Thanks for the help.

O yeah, and he told me he might be able to drop the price from 30 next week so I assume he's trying to find someone who will buy it for his price.

7. dude. 30$ for a used spoon..mail me 30$ i'll mail you a headier spoon than that :smoke:

8. [quote name='"jduce2412"']dude. 30$ for a used spoon..mail me 30$ i'll mail you a headier spoon than that :smoke:[/quote]

Right... Lol, but he does always hook me up when it comes to the bud.

9. That doesn't mean you should let him rip you off for a pipe:eek:

10. I wouldnt pay over 15 bucks for that brand new. Just sayin'.

11. looks like a nice piece of glass to start out with, DO NOT PAY MORE THEN 10 DOLLARS!

12. [quote name='"Potencies"']

That doesn't mean you should let him rip you off for a pipe:eek:[/quote]

That's not what I meant lol. I was just saying he hooks me up nicely. I'm not going to let him rip me off on the pipe. I'm going to try and get it for 10$ or so.

13. I'd say you might as well go out and buy a new one lolol

14. [quote name='"Rokintreasr"']I'd say you might as well go out and buy a new one lolol[/quote]

Slow down buddy. Haha. But I think I might be able to get it for 10$. I just got to wait to see.

15. Pay no more than 20. I highly doubt he'll go lower than 20 (15 if your real chill with him) if hes asking 30. All you guys saying 10$ is unrealistic if hes wanting 30 in the first place

16. [quote name='"brett119"']Pay no more than 20. I highly doubt he'll go lower than 20 (15 if your real chill with him) if hes asking 30. All you guys saying 10$ is unrealistic if hes wanting 30 in the first place[/quote]

I don't think so. I already told him 10 and he was kind of upset at first, but he was just like, "I'll think about it." Also, I don't think many people are willing to pay 30$ for it. So it's basically take what u can get or take nothing for him right now.

17. id give him ten for that haha, go buy your own, your first piece should be memorable:)

18. [quote name='"StudStudly"']id give him ten for that haha, go buy your own, your first piece should be memorable:)[/quote]

I have no money at all, I don't have a job. And I don't know anywhere around me to buy one. I would like a new one, if I could get one though.

19. Straight from the warehouse/glassblower it will be around 5-10 dollars so 20 max

So yea i wouldnt do it...

20. used bowls are kinda scummy. Get yourself a brand new one