Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should i buy this for $5

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by HappyPenis, Jun 26, 2012.

1. My friend offered to sell me this brand new never used pipe for 5 dollars I thought thts pretty cheap so I'll think about it... What do u think ?

Attached Files:

2. eh i wouldn't waste my money on it

3. Yes, any bowl is worth 5

I always buy bowls for 5 from people and hang on to them until someone offers me 10-15!

Easy profit and you can use it until someone needs it!

4. If its your first pipe go for it

5. Yeah bro it's a good buy. That's just a "crushable" pipe for when the boys in blue pull up you can just throw it on the ground. $5 is a good deal

6. Yea it would be somthing to carry around that can fit in my poket for wen I'm driving around so I don't gotta carry my bong...

7. for 5 $ that is a great deal, jump on that immediately

8. yeah it would be 5-10 at a head shop most place's... go for it .. its a good burner pipe one you dont care to much about...no big loss it it break's gets lost /stolen

9. I'd buy it

10. Not bashing the pipe, but the cheap lhs's and tobacco stores have similiar ones for always like 5-8 even the collective by my house had 5$ pipes

11. its china glass, your better off with 5 blunts or a few packs of zig zags

12. That pipe is a lot thicker then the 3 dollar piece of shit china glass pipe I bought off my buddy. And my pipe survived falling off the roof of a car and more. So go for it, it would definently go for around 10-15 at most headshops just because of design.

13. Yeah pick it up. Even if you have a bigger bong or bubbler you can just tote it with you on pickups. I always like to sample a hit out if mine before I make a bigger buy.

14. Get it. Had one just like it for when I was on the go.

Good bowl for dank since the bowl isn't that big.

15. #16 Deleted member 455976, Jun 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2020
    [Indissoluble account termination] or else thanks

16. i'll take it if you dont want it. but seriously, $5 pipe is a good deal

17. I have one of these and my only complaint is when I pull in the smoke, sometimes it pulls hot ash and bud through into my mouth. The hole is. Little too big IMO. Its still worth 5$ though.

18. i would buy it, because you know it works and that its not broken. also, it has a pretty cool color.

19. I'd buy it, 5 bucks is nothing and that looks like the perfect piece to bring around when you're going places.