Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should i buy this bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DylanBurton, Apr 27, 2013.

1. It's the middle one. Price is $49.99. It says its a Roor but I doubt it actually is. It's a 2 footer with 2 Percs and glass.

Attached Files:

2. Probably a fake roor, but it looks nice i would for $50

3. Theres no way thats real, but its a badass bong for fifty bucks. Is it really 50? I would think they would try and sell it for more

4. I'd go for it, it looks like a pretty nice glass on glass bong for $50. Plus you said it has 2 percs. Definitely not a legit roor, but for 50 I would grab it.

5. I'd buy it, i paid 50 for my current bong and it isnt as nice as that one. hmm maybe i need to go glass shopping again :rolleyes::smoke:

6. mehh, i personally wouldnt but its cheap so if you dont like it or it breaks it doesn't really matter

7. I'd get it, but why put a name brand on something like that? :confused: It's like lying to your customers.

8. Alright, thanks for all the replies. I'm probably gunna go end up buying it today. :)

9. At least they aren't charging $200+ for it like so many shops that sell fakes do, trying to pass them off as real. While in there, why not ask the shop WHY they are selling fakes? I mean.... I wouldn't go to a shop just because of that, because they are blatantly and knowingly lying to their customers.

For $50 it's a great piece. It's going to be cheap Chinese glass, but will still hit really good I'm sure.