Should I buy this bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by JayDev, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Hey everyone,
    First time posting..
    Just wondering if you guys would buy this bong or not.
    Personally I think it looks low quality. But it's within my price range at the moment, and also ships from AU (where I'm from).

Specs are :

Height: 460mm
    Diameter: Ø 50mm
    Grinding: SG 14.5/18.8
    Wall Thickness: WT 5mm

Any opinions would be appreciated :)

Attached Files:

2. Follow you're heart. No, just joking dude, if you like the piece who gives a fuck what others think.

3. Fully man, I just dont wanna buy it then have it break a few days later.
    Or, buy it and it's poorly built or something like that haha

4. what's the price and how thick is the glass? if it's not horribly expensive i'd go for it, it looks like a pretty nice piece to me, i like it.

5. it's only $60, and I think it's 5mm.

6. Shit, 5 mm, you'd need to roll a steamroller over that thing to break it.

7. haha, yeah dude.
    the way im looking at it right now is
    3 arm perc
    slit diffuser
    46cm high
    5mm glass
    for $60, as long as it works how it should i think it'll be pretty sweet

8. i'd go for it, i mean it looks good, is there a return policy on it if you get it and don't like it? like obviously before you smoke out of it lol.. but if you do end up buying it, check it out thoroughly before smoking out of it and most places you can return it and at least get your money for the piece back, not usually the shipping and stuff

9. Black leaf is a top brand so it should be good

10. #10 JayDev, Mar 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2013
    there is, but apparently their customer service is shit :(
    but it'd only be a temporary bong until I can afford something better anyway. broke my last one two weeks ago and have had to make do with a coke bottle bong :|
    but if it smokes nicely then id keep it. It just doesn't seem like it would for some reason, haha.

Seems to me like it could be a knock off of black leaf :(

11. black leaf is not a high end brand by any means, most of the people hate on black leaf for being china glass.

I believe they have stepped it up a lot lately unless thats weedstar or another one of those brands..

anyways. They bong prob really isnt 5mm all the way around, and prob isnt that high quality at all. but for 60 your set.

12. yeah man, i don't think glass quality will be much of an issue anymore because I won't let my friends smoke out of it. I'm just hoping the build quality is good and is airtight.
    But from what everyone has said so far, I think I'm going to buy it. :)

13. Seems like a good price since it also ships to au...black leaf is low quality to me though
    isnt it hard to get stuff like that shipped to au? 60$ and shipping to au seems good, dont worry about it breaking just dont knock it over