Should I buy this bong? (Help)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by TheKing666, Aug 17, 2017.

1. It's a pretty basic glass on glass bong. 45 is a good deal. I don't care for the length, but man you'd get some huge hits lol

2. I definitely wouldn't want something that tall. Might seem cool, but might get annoying. I'm all about straight tubes though.

3. I wouldn't buy it purely because it has a tribal tattoo design on it, unless you're in some tribe wtf is the point in having a tribal tattoo...

• Like Like x 1
  4. I wouldn't buy it purely because it has a tribal tattoo design on it, unless you're in some tribe wtf is the point in having a tribal tattoo...

5. What's the point of having a carb on a glass jointed bong?
    I've never understood that.

So, no. Would not buy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I have never seen good glass on grasscity...

Just noticed the carb hole too, that's just dumb.

7. i think the carb hole is there because this is a huge piece. op you might wanna consider that this is not a conventional bong, this thing is huge and if youre not a bong pro it wont matter how tall it is it'll just go to waste

8. What's the issue with this having a carb, that's a good thing? Because it has a carb you can hold the bong with one hand, fire with another, release your finger off the carb for airflow, saves needing a 3rd hand to remove the downstem or having to place your bong on a surface.

If you do buy this one, it will do the job, big hits, cool smoke, but later on you might start wishing you'd bought one with a percolator or ice catcher just because they look cool.

9. nothing wrong with it imo good deal for 45

10. #12 justsomejohn, Aug 21, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
    Post Removed

11. Visit JETwaterpipes.com

Buy one and done...dont mess with glass, stoner friends will break them everytime! Went through 3 glass bongs until i baught my jet! Spendy but ONLY ONCE!