Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I buy shake for 100?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Hamachi12, Oct 5, 2014.

1. A dispensary is selling shaking for 100$ an ounce, is it worth it? What's shake used in or used for or how can it be used??? 

2. Buy it then use it for edibles.

3. Well, why not... 

4. A ounce of shake from high quality plants? Hell yea

5. Its just buds that aren't buds anymore. The shake at the bottom of the bag. Its cheaper because people don't like loose weed. That's what shake is. Great for smoking. You don't gotta break it up or grind it at all. Go for it. As long as its decent stuff.

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Yeah just make sure there's still a few trichs on it. I'd get it for edibles or to make hash

Happy toking!

Sent from four score and seven years ago

7. if its a ounce thats not horrible,  u can use it for edibles or smoke it when ur low on bud

8. I'd buy it. That's about $3.50 a gram. And it's HQ. An ounce is still an ounce in terms of weight, and just think there are no stems or seeds, just 28 grams of straight up smokeable bud! 

9. hey its not letting me post new threads? any reason why? i have 0 warning points 

10. #10 As Above So Below, Oct 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2014

Gotta have at least 1 warning point to make a new thread :laughing:

Better get crackin!

11. I've never had one so why do they require one now? 

Just kidding man, just kidding!

If you can't make a new thread hit up a mod and see if they can help or try a different browser.

13. I'm using safari and just tried google chrome and its still not working how do i get a mod to help???

14. I never buy shake, but if I were too, I'd make sure it smelled of quality bud first.

In my area, shake is sold for like 40 an ounce. Smells like mids though. I'd barely take it for free.

15. I'd take that ounce of shake, let it sit in some everclear and have some awesome tincture

16. turn that shake into 4 grams of nice bho.....

took the words out of my mouth! stopper, dropper, everclear popper! :D

18. Get it if you make edibles... other wise that'd go by so fast by smoking it....

19. I'd spend like $50 at most on an ounce of shake.