Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I buy more weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ganja_Lover420, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Hello fellow tokers , I am new to Grasscity but not to Mary Jane  :D  this is my first post and here is my situation.

I've been dry on bud for about a week now and I thought it was going to be like that until the end of the month because of groceries/bills but I didn't mind because I figured I needed a little T-Break anyway  :p
    So today one of friends hit me up with some money that he owed me from 2 months ago  :hello: I had completely forgotten about it, so it was a nice little surprise.  :) But my question to ya'll is should I go buy more bud or go ahead and take a little 2 week T-Break?

2. If you've already gone a week w/out any bud you might as well just hold on to the money and take the t-break, since you'd already be halfway done. I would wait another week then go buy some bud

3. Do what you want.

4. #4 rendole, Jul 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2013
    Well if you feel like you needed the T break anyways finish it.

5. That depends if you have a lot of fun without bud. In this current moment in my life, my life is pretty boring so personally I would buy the weed but that's me. Also how much money is it? Maybe just buy a small amount and only smoke a tiny bit per day and save it as long as possible.

6. Well my life is pretty boring without it but I can get by for a while.. and it's 90$ so I could buy a decent amount of bud  ^_^

7. Get like an eighth and try to save it as long as possible and put the rest away for bills and expenses.

8. If you have to ask, then yes

9. Yeah that sounds like a great idea, thanks brother  :D

10. Hah you have a point  :p  

11. buy a dime bag that is all the rest save for muncies or when u get ur next pay check ull be able to buy more than usual

12. Your choice. 

13. Save that up, and throw some more in there if you can before the end of the month and get yourself an even fater sack!

14. Save that $90 and wait till you have enough money for half ounce or ounce of dank.

15. Save it and finish the tbreak then throw more money in when you can and get a large amount of bud, or a nice new piece to go alon with a small amount of bud.

16. Too much weed is not enough weed. 'Nuff said. :smoke:

17. thanks man that's what I did  :D I got a new piece and a dime bag for now  :bongin:  :smoking: [​IMG]

18. #18 OntheDopethrone, Jul 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2013
    Holy fuck it made me triple post, damn my browser for crashing.

19. #19 OntheDopethrone, Jul 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2013
    Dammit, accidentally double posted

20. Nice piece. Thank you for posting :)