Should I Buy It?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Seblan, Apr 30, 2014.

1. #1 Seblan, Apr 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2014
  2. LOL, forgot to put link in, sorry, i'm stoned..

3. #4 shufffuj6y, Apr 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2014
    wait  for  updating...[​IMG]

4. Not for that price

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I mean, i've been browsing around for a bit and everyone says it's worth it.. and money ain't a problem!

6. I wouldn't.

Sent from my MB886 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. For $200 no way, not even with 25% off....

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. if money isnt a problem go for it man. that said for us normal people, 200 is too much for that piece, at half the price or so it would be a solid purchase

9. Could you guys give some advicde at a high-end perc bong?

10. Wow its really nice but that double chamber is impractical to clean. I would recommend finding one with only one mid chamber like the link you posted

11. Check out aqua lab technologies. HVY is a good mid-level brand. Pretty much anything on that site would be a good choice but you can always find something you like and ask the forums about it

12. no way bro. $200 for a black leaf. i dont think so. for $200 id look at medicali and illadelph.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

13. Most people here have only had a little exposure into the world of glass functional art.  I wouldn't go by what they say.

And it's not that this piece is expensive, it's that it's too expensive for what it is.  It's just overpriced for chinese boro and the percs look pretty shitty too.

14. #16 shaggish, May 1, 2014
    Last edited: May 2, 2014
  15. #17 Seblan, May 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2014
  16. Yes this one. The other one was a bubbler btw

17. Should i buy some add-ons like ashcatcher or something? 

18. I mean you should be fine for now, ash catchers are always good, but you should be fine with just that bong