Should i buy bud? Im supposed to be saving

Discussion in 'General' started by FatSlob, Jul 28, 2013.

1. I'm supposed to be saving 500 dollars a week so i haven't been buying weed.

I saved 540 this week. But im still not supposed to buy weed with the left over money since every dime helps towards my end goal.

At the same time its saturday night. Im bored. Home alone. Should i buy an 8th? I was thinking about just adding 10 bucks to the 540 and getting a qp? Im not gonna sell it but its way cheaper then buying 8ths and i would have no problem saving since id have enough kush for 4 months.

2. 1/8th yes qp no....don't blow all the money you saved.

3. Word

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Buy the qp you'll be set for a while just save a lot after buying

5. What are you saving for?

6. Holy shit. When I read qp I thought he meant a quarter. Then I reread a few times.

No fuck that dude. If your desperate I would yea. But the best option is to reach your goal faster imo.

7. I think his goal is to buy a qp

8. Uh I get my quarters for 110 bucks. If you can get a qp for 550 I'd go for it. That's like 20 bucks an eighth. That's what grams go for where I live.

9. lol it almost sounds that way 

I would save what you gotta save and buy a little eighth or something untill you reach your mark man. Better to make the bulk purchase when u have money to still play with afterwords 

This question makes all the difference.

Are you saving for rent?
    are you saving to pay for your mothers chemotherapy?
    Are you saving for the sake of saving?

11. I am saving up 6000 dollars to invest in something.

My regular guy isnt even around. Maybe thas like a sign to just give it up. But damn i feel like blowin now.

12. Go for an eighth or a dime bag or somethin. You are already past your goal and in my opinion the thing you are saving for isn't super time critical, meaning if you have to put it off another month or half month, I dont see a problem, feel me?

13. It is kinda time critical cuz i wanna be able to buy a house before i turn 20. But yea i see what you're saying.

Any other opinions? I'm split like right down the middle at the moment. Got the cash and phone in my hand. But idk if i should make the call.