Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should i buy an Oz?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Triangles, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Yeah Mom is going away on vacation for a month, have the house all to myself. I can buy some reggs for 100, but some loud for double that. Nobody really sells loud around here, if they do they wouldnt have an Oz to sell. What would you do if you had the house all to yourself for a month?

1. How much does an ounce cost around you?
    2. Is that a good deal to get for 100$?
    3. Would you rather smoke blunts or joints, or other?

2. Be your own boss my man and buy whatever you want. But yes buying an ounce at a time is a nice quantity for personal usage. Oh and 200 bucks per ounce buys me very strong weed. :)

3. 1. 150-170
    2. Quality > quantity
    3. Bongs. Booooooooooooooooooongs. And vapes, and one-hitters, and grvaity bongs. :cool:

4. 1. an ounce of dank is available in my area for $250-300. an ounce of some decent green good tasting regs goes for $75-100. its all about who you know and who they know lol.

2. is it a good deal to get an oz for 100? if its reggie, yeah thats decent you could get it a tad cheaper though.

3. i prefer my glass on glass bong with fresh water when i smoke. dont get me wrong i do smoke joints and blunts but not nearly as often. most of the time im hitting the bong or vaping.

5. ^ Not many people have quality, so i have to get quantity :?

6. 1. 300-350
    2. Around here, you can get slightly over 7 grams of dank for 100 lol.
    3. Vapes and glass. No papers.

7. Yea, definitely buy an oz fam. if you can't get an oz of loud, then don't sweat an oz of reggs. With an ounce, you will be good for a long time, and will not have to go through the hassle of doing a deal for a long time. I would definitely suggest you by an oz of loud, even if it cost more. Either way, its all bud, and its all good! Here's a picture of the oz of loud I just picked up myself for $350

Bud whole.png

8. [quote name='"Triangles"']Yeah Mom is going away on vacation for a month, have the house all to myself. I can buy some reggs for 100, but some loud for double that. Nobody really sells loud around here, if they do they wouldnt have an Oz to sell. What would you do if you had the house all to yourself for a month?

1. How much does an ounce cost around you?
    2. Is that a good deal to get for 100$?
    3. Would you rather smoke blunts or joints, or other?[/quote]

The Loud is great but reg you will lots more and it's a 'harsher' high to me.

Blunts for me, I love the Philly Wet Mango Wraps. I can get 2 outta 1

9. Yeah i'm gonna try to get some loud. A lot of people here like to use bongs. e.o

10. [quote name='"MrZag"']Yea, definitely buy an oz fam. if you can't get an oz of loud, then don't sweat an oz of reggs. With an ounce, you will be good for a long time, and will not have to go through the hassle of doing a deal for a long time. I would definitely suggest you by an oz of loud, even if it cost more. Either way, its all bud, and its all good! Here's a picture of the oz of loud I just picked up myself for $350

[/quote]

Damn I'm dry and your showing this Beaty!!!

11. #11 ignila, Apr 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2012
    I only buy in ounces because my dealer starts cutting me pretty good deals once I start buying that volume (~$200/oz). It so nice not having to meet anyone for over a month after I pick up.

Lots of my friends buy in 1/8ths and 1/4s and they trade me gram for gram on their new pick-ups so I can get a bit of variety sometimes.

I do a little of everything. Usually glass and vapes, but I rock joints and blunts on occasion. Just whatever I am feeling at the time.

** also I have never really heard people refer to good weed as "loud". I actually think its pretty cool haha, way better than dank. Where you guys from?

12. From Hammond, indiana. But Yeahh dank = Loud. I like the sound of it, i kinda hate saying dank. But i might start buying by the ounce when i need some, so I wont have to buy for like a month like you. I like j's and blunts though.

13. Dude, you are so lucky, I just had the house to myself for a week.
    That week was gone in 2 hours it seems like.
    Was so nice, having the place to myself, not having to stress when I blaze or hide my shit after I blaze.
    God damn, I'm sad now :(

14. I am so happy and can't wait until she leaves! :hello:

15. ounce goes for 400+ in my area, if it's dank, if its regs then 100 for an oz

16. 400+ for some loud? Damnn. That's quadruple the cost of reggs!

17. u dont say lol

18. I'm so jealous of people who have access to regs at $100 an ounce. Even if someone is trying to sell you regs where I live, it costs the exact same as good bud. You just have to tell them no thanks and go find something better. I would make so much oil with that stuff.

19. lol where im from in illinois you gota be super cool with somebody to get an oz of some reggie for 100 usually its 120-150
    but yea its cheaoer to buy ounces at atime

20. Cost about 300 for a zip. Can't find regs even if I tried.