Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should i buy an Ounce or an 1/8?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GanjaFreak, Jul 25, 2010.

1. Alright so here's the deal i have a couple dealers and one i can get a Ounce of some low mids for about $80 which is good because i enjoy smoking big bowls, joints, bunt's i dont mind wasting a little weed since its so cheap, but i have another dealer who sells DANK for $65 1/8. Yes a know a dank high is better then a mid high but the mids would able me to smoke more and get high more times so help me out GC i need some suggestions :).

Positives
    Mids-Smoke more, Dont have to conserve, cheaper
    Dank-Better tasting, smoke less, smell better, better high

Thanks everyone.

2. I prefer to have more to smoke so i would go with the O of mids

3. I can tell ya that personally I would never buy an ounce for $80 let alone the fact that I could find someone willing to sell me an ounce at $80. It's probably lower than mids is what I'm thinkin.

4. Thanks for the quick replys. Yeah i was leaning more towards the Oz as well.

5. Nah man it's not schwag its mids trust me..it's not off a brick or anything.

6. The mids sound like a good deal, haters gonna hate mids on here so whatever

The dank is too expensive. 60$ max is what you should pay on an 1/8, if its 65, then your getting ripped off, unless the buds are dipped in hash oil.

7. I prefer quality over quantity most of the time, I'm buying 1/8 tomorrow for like $40 but that's more because I've helped this dealer out before with weed and other stuff, but I would prefer a smaller amount of kickass weed because even though there's less I can make it last because it would take less to get me high.

8. I agree oxford that small amounts will get you high but honestly no 1/8 can last as long as an OZ of mids for a daily smoker.

9. I'd go with the O man. yea the 1/8 would be a hella good time but i personally would rather get high for 2-4weeks rather than just one weekend. my 2cents.

10. Its obvious to go with the oz.. i mean maybe if you were comparing a quarter and a ounce it would be a competition.

11. Ounce for sure. You can even get rid of some of it and get an ounce of dank aswell.
    Go with the ounce for 80. The 8th willl be gone in 3 days and do will your money.

12. Ask the dealer who sells the dank how much a half o is. I just bought a half o of dank for $170 which eqauls $42.50 an 8th for 4 8th. Such a good deal. And now i don't have to buy weed again for like another month. And a half o of dank could be even cheaper in your area.

13. Go with the O of mids and have fun rolling and smoking all day.

14. use like half the oz to make hash and use the hash to make the other half of the oz super fucking potent.

15. Get the ounce. An eighth should not cost anything over 40 :confused:

16. Eighths here go for 60 bucks. I thought it was pretty much the standard.

But, go for the O of mids.

17. Sounds like a good idea to me

18. A headie bowl pack of some nice tasting ganja has such a better effect on me than a blunt or a fat joint of some middies. Nothing quite like that uplifting first hit of a dank bowlpack. Personally, I'm going with the eighth all day, but if you don't mind the mids then why not get the ounce?

19. I would agree with most so far, go with the Oz. 65$ for 1/8 is absolutely ridiculous, whether it's commonplace or not. For only 15$ more, you get quite a few more days out of your investment. Have fun with that! :bongin: