Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I buy an ounce of purp shake for 120 pic attached

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Joejoe261, Feb 19, 2018.

1. It's 120 for an ounce of purp shake. It's not leaves its actually shake from the buds with some small buds inside of it. Or 200 for an ounce of good medical buds Snapchat-1843022348.jpg

2. If it was the same weed really they should be just as potent as one another. The shake may just be a bit more dry and harsh if anything but if you put it in a jar with a humidity pack you can make that a non issue. With that in mind you may as well save the 80 bucks imo. Either way make sure you weigh it so you know for sure you're getting what you pay for.

• Like Like x 1
  3. True thanks for your reply but the shake is purp and the bud is something else. I agree that the shake is a great deal so ilI go with that

• Like Like x 1
  4. Think of it this way. If it’s harsh you can use that extra $80 and buy an ash catcher.

Seriously though, if I had the free money I’d rather just invest in the buds rather than shake, but if you want to save some money, I would buy the shake but just remember to weigh it so you actually know it’s an ounce.

If it’s just for rec I would have no problem buying shake but if I actually need it for pain or whatever else I’d just invest in the buds itself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. The shake definitely has a little tiny burn but my throat is used to it. The 200 ounce smokes so smoothly.

6. In my experience if it is some dank bud to begin with than the shake is usually no difference in quality, effect etc.. flavor can vary depending on the moisture but for me it wasn't an issue either and was once again hardly any difference than the solid bud material. Shake is just small flakes of trichrome covered bud / outer leaves that flake off over time with handling storage etc... and is loaded with goodness..

7. Just remember when it comes to weed purple is simply a color and not an indicator of higher or lower quality. (I didn't take it as you implying that but it's a common misconception so I just thought I would say it anyway). Hope your deal goes smooth and your bud is dank.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Both sound over priced for most purp strains I have smoked.

9. Roll it up

10. Thanks for the info. I know purple doesn't make it stronger i always smoke it first. The nugs are not purp only the shake and btw im in central FL with that price. And yeah i got the ounce of shake and rolled a few up already. Its some fire 4sho might get a qp lol